Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any good games similar to Flight Rising?
I have way too many ideas for lore and stuff for my dragons to handle, so I was thinking of expanding my interests in the "pet collector site" genre (or whatever it's called). Please give me any recommendations for pet sites/ games like Flight Rising!

I currently only play this game and Pokefarm (I'm also waiting for an opening in Pixel Cat's End and know about Pawborough) so any suggestions would be appreciated c:
I have way too many ideas for lore and stuff for my dragons to handle, so I was thinking of expanding my interests in the "pet collector site" genre (or whatever it's called). Please give me any recommendations for pet sites/ games like Flight Rising!

I currently only play this game and Pokefarm (I'm also waiting for an opening in Pixel Cat's End and know about Pawborough) so any suggestions would be appreciated c:
sUnbkMB.png fE0vSYy.png
XmHV7tO.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
Lioden is pretty fun if you haven't tried it out yet. It is a bit more demanding than Flight Rising but I thoroughly enjoy it.
Lioden is pretty fun if you haven't tried it out yet. It is a bit more demanding than Flight Rising but I thoroughly enjoy it.
23850.png GRACIOUSGODDESS
Female
African American
21+
how about we move this over 23848.png
I play Pixel Cat's End, Lorwolf, and Xanje! They're all very different but good in their own way! PCE is a passion project that's perfect for cat lovers, Lorwolf is polished and fancy but doesn't have a super in-depth care system. And Xanje is small and the art styles are inconsistent, but the community is wonderful and the devs are releasing new content almost every day!
I play Pixel Cat's End, Lorwolf, and Xanje! They're all very different but good in their own way! PCE is a passion project that's perfect for cat lovers, Lorwolf is polished and fancy but doesn't have a super in-depth care system. And Xanje is small and the art styles are inconsistent, but the community is wonderful and the devs are releasing new content almost every day!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
Oh, and they're not petsites, but since you like cats I'd recommend ClanGen and Cattails! ClanGen is free on itch.io; it's a Warrior Cats sim game made by a very dedicated staff who have done a wonderful job with the game. And Cattails is an RPG on Steam made by a former Warriors fan that lets you play as a cat and befriend a forest full of stray animals
Oh, and they're not petsites, but since you like cats I'd recommend ClanGen and Cattails! ClanGen is free on itch.io; it's a Warrior Cats sim game made by a very dedicated staff who have done a wonderful job with the game. And Cattails is an RPG on Steam made by a former Warriors fan that lets you play as a cat and befriend a forest full of stray animals
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
Lorwolf has a lot of similar mechanics and look but with wolves, foxes, fennecs, jackals, even a flying wolf, and even uses a color wheel like FR. Link is in my siggy if you want to look into it. If you sign up, send me a message there and I'll help you set up.
Lorwolf has a lot of similar mechanics and look but with wolves, foxes, fennecs, jackals, even a flying wolf, and even uses a color wheel like FR. Link is in my siggy if you want to look into it. If you sign up, send me a message there and I'll help you set up.
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
Gothicat World is a neat pet collector site, there's no breeding like on FR but you can adopt new pets each month or during events, you can customize them with backgrounds and apparels, and each pet has a sort of bio system if you want to dump your lore in it.

Here are some of mine if you want to take a look (I think most of them have an empty bio though, I haven't updated lore in ages, though maybe Fallon has something since it was gifted to me):
https://gothicat-world.com/clans/218240/creatures
Gothicat World is a neat pet collector site, there's no breeding like on FR but you can adopt new pets each month or during events, you can customize them with backgrounds and apparels, and each pet has a sort of bio system if you want to dump your lore in it.

Here are some of mine if you want to take a look (I think most of them have an empty bio though, I haven't updated lore in ages, though maybe Fallon has something since it was gifted to me):
https://gothicat-world.com/clans/218240/creatures
4wu6.gif
[quote name="@SkykidNadir" date="2023-11-23 22:11:52" ] Oh, and they're not petsites, but since you like cats I'd recommend ClanGen and Cattails! ClanGen is free on itch.io; it's a Warrior Cats sim game made by a very dedicated staff who have done a wonderful job with the game. And Cattails is an RPG on Steam made by a former Warriors fan that lets you play as a cat and befriend a forest full of stray animals [/quote] I actually play ClanGen and kickstarter backed Cattails c: Nice to see other people who know those games.
@SkykidNadir wrote on 2023-11-23 22:11:52:
I actually play ClanGen and kickstarter backed Cattails c: Nice to see other people who know those games.
sUnbkMB.png fE0vSYy.png
XmHV7tO.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
Seriously, whoever just used my link to join, please send me a message. My name is Kesstryl there too. I have some freebies to get you started with.
Seriously, whoever just used my link to join, please send me a message. My name is Kesstryl there too. I have some freebies to get you started with.
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
I actually made a forum thread for this exact concept once! Here it is!

It's kinda old, but it does have a massive list of similar games.
I actually made a forum thread for this exact concept once! Here it is!

It's kinda old, but it does have a massive list of similar games.
13fb5f385f71fe833d6dfbf445161062db5126d7.png76a42df9cd48a24e4d85d880de3b082223a03d70.pngLinkHubFR-100x100.png673f94f0e5ea193ab459222311092ecf96edd814.png5604e7edfc0bfd2f95186912986e39946318743b.png