Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Small RP Group or 1x1 Partner!
1 2
Hey and howdy! I was told that the roleplay forum could also be used for searching for roleplays, so I figured i'd give it a try! I haven't roleplayed in probably like... 3+ years? And i'm looking to get back into it! I've missed the lore development and idea creation that comes with roleplaying and I tend to crave that kind of social interaction lately.

Some info about me and my preferences!
  • I'm 18+ years old and would heavily prefer to be in a group thats at least 16+ or have a 1x1 partner thats 18+ as well.
  • No Romance centered rps please, I'm in a relationship and roleplayed romance tends to ick me out
  • I can work with short replies or long replies, but prefer at least a paragraph. No stress though, as i'm just looking to get back into roleplay for fun and social interaction
  • Mostly looking for OC dominant rp's over canon character centered rp's, but I'm fine if you prefer to rp as a canon character as long as I can use my ocs.
  • I prefer to rp over a Discord server but FR threads are also a vibe to me, I just might forget to check FR from time to time.
  • I used to be a consistently quick replier (usually within a few hours after a reply) but it might take awhile nowadays (maybe 1~3 days) for a reply depending on the length! I am also super open to pings and reminders, as long as im not getting hounded every hour.
  • I'm looking for well-developed lore/plot focused rp's that could last awhile, or someone to help develop lore with for a rp world!

I'm open to a lot of fandoms to rp but I'm mostly looking for Wings of Fire, Warrior Cats, Breath of the Wild/Tears of the Kingdom, Pokemon, Supernatural, Avatar: The Last Airbender, How To Train Your Dragon, MCU/X-Men, and of course, Flight Rising!

Please ping me or dm me if maybe you're interested in getting to know me and/or start a roleplay! Feel free to also ask about other fandoms or interests that i'd be open to roleplay. I'm more than happy to give my discord as well in order to be introduced to groups or roleplay centric servers!
Hey and howdy! I was told that the roleplay forum could also be used for searching for roleplays, so I figured i'd give it a try! I haven't roleplayed in probably like... 3+ years? And i'm looking to get back into it! I've missed the lore development and idea creation that comes with roleplaying and I tend to crave that kind of social interaction lately.

Some info about me and my preferences!
  • I'm 18+ years old and would heavily prefer to be in a group thats at least 16+ or have a 1x1 partner thats 18+ as well.
  • No Romance centered rps please, I'm in a relationship and roleplayed romance tends to ick me out
  • I can work with short replies or long replies, but prefer at least a paragraph. No stress though, as i'm just looking to get back into roleplay for fun and social interaction
  • Mostly looking for OC dominant rp's over canon character centered rp's, but I'm fine if you prefer to rp as a canon character as long as I can use my ocs.
  • I prefer to rp over a Discord server but FR threads are also a vibe to me, I just might forget to check FR from time to time.
  • I used to be a consistently quick replier (usually within a few hours after a reply) but it might take awhile nowadays (maybe 1~3 days) for a reply depending on the length! I am also super open to pings and reminders, as long as im not getting hounded every hour.
  • I'm looking for well-developed lore/plot focused rp's that could last awhile, or someone to help develop lore with for a rp world!

I'm open to a lot of fandoms to rp but I'm mostly looking for Wings of Fire, Warrior Cats, Breath of the Wild/Tears of the Kingdom, Pokemon, Supernatural, Avatar: The Last Airbender, How To Train Your Dragon, MCU/X-Men, and of course, Flight Rising!

Please ping me or dm me if maybe you're interested in getting to know me and/or start a roleplay! Feel free to also ask about other fandoms or interests that i'd be open to roleplay. I'm more than happy to give my discord as well in order to be introduced to groups or roleplay centric servers!
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
haiiiii laooooo it's meee astrooooo I would love to try n get back into rping ! I'd love to try out a wings of fire rp with u : )
haiiiii laooooo it's meee astrooooo I would love to try n get back into rping ! I'd love to try out a wings of fire rp with u : )
dlPR7wK.png
@Laoshu hey! id totally be open to a discord flight rising rp!
@Laoshu hey! id totally be open to a discord flight rising rp!
9qLrp5W.png
jccRWgS.png
42Kv5Fg.png
v8N7alH.png
mlHpBMC.png
you used to call me on my shellphone
cOZfctd.png
@mothrave
Awesome!! I'd be more than happy to do so!! Do you have any ideas or any characters? Or a preference to what platform to rp on? :)

@wyverninchains
Oh poggies!! Do you have a set idea/plot you wanna follow for it or anything? I can send you my discord whenever youre vibey :)
@mothrave
Awesome!! I'd be more than happy to do so!! Do you have any ideas or any characters? Or a preference to what platform to rp on? :)

@wyverninchains
Oh poggies!! Do you have a set idea/plot you wanna follow for it or anything? I can send you my discord whenever youre vibey :)
@laoshu ohh not really! i normally choose a dragon, see what dragon the other person chooses, and make a plot from there! i have rubicon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90416633][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/904167/90416633_350.png[/img][/url] delphinus: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90236273][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/902363/90236273_350.png[/img][/url] and a few others! we could probs discuss more in dms!
@laoshu ohh not really! i normally choose a dragon, see what dragon the other person chooses, and make a plot from there!

i have rubicon:
90416633_350.png

delphinus:
90236273_350.png

and a few others! we could probs discuss more in dms!
9qLrp5W.png
jccRWgS.png
42Kv5Fg.png
v8N7alH.png
mlHpBMC.png
cOZfctd.png
@laoshu @wyverninchains I'm also down for a flight rising rp !! I'd probably have to go with my favourite lad luxspera ! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76443152][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764432/76443152_350.png[/img][/url] I'd be down to rp on discord n.n I'm not sure of any plot ideas honestly... I did search up rp prompts and found two I find are interesting ! [quote] Your character uncovers a time capsule with an important message from the past. What is the message, and how does it affect their present?[/quote] [quote]Your character wakes up one day to find all their memories have been stolen. Can they find the memory thief and retrieve their memories?[/quote]
@laoshu @wyverninchains I'm also down for a flight rising rp !! I'd probably have to go with my favourite lad luxspera !

76443152_350.png

I'd be down to rp on discord n.n I'm not sure of any plot ideas honestly... I did search up rp prompts and found two I find are interesting !
Quote:
Your character uncovers a time capsule with an important message from the past. What is the message, and how does it affect their present?
Quote:
Your character wakes up one day to find all their memories have been stolen. Can they find the memory thief and retrieve their memories?
dlPR7wK.png
@mothrave oohh those are good prompts! i will definitely get back to you on those!
@mothrave oohh those are good prompts! i will definitely get back to you on those!
9qLrp5W.png
jccRWgS.png
42Kv5Fg.png
v8N7alH.png
mlHpBMC.png
cOZfctd.png
Hello! I would love to join a small flight-rising rp too! Are you still interested in rpers? :0
Hello! I would love to join a small flight-rising rp too! Are you still interested in rpers? :0
@laoshu heya ! bumping this cuz I haven't heard from ya in a bit n.n <3
@laoshu heya ! bumping this cuz I haven't heard from ya in a bit n.n <3
dlPR7wK.png
@mothrave @wyverninchains @Migimoth

Oof oml sorry for the long wait time! And thank you mothrave for the ping and bump! I completely forgot to check and respond to this ahhh. But yeah, if we're all looking for a fr rp on discord, i'd be happy to make a server if y'all are still interested???
@mothrave @wyverninchains @Migimoth

Oof oml sorry for the long wait time! And thank you mothrave for the ping and bump! I completely forgot to check and respond to this ahhh. But yeah, if we're all looking for a fr rp on discord, i'd be happy to make a server if y'all are still interested???
1 2