Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | omg….babyceratops
sorry if this already has a thread but omg I was messing around in the scrying workshop and, xxy aurbosa hatchies with thorns have like, a fake triceratops look!! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=76&bodygene=0&breed=24&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=226&winggene=0&wings=76&auth=28dbaab9b24a786b5a8fb46b0b1e2130c529df9b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (I used cream for the thorns color, but moon works really well too) this works on females too and somewhat on males, hatchies are just the best I think and I just love em, a triceratops-like crest was on my list of wishes for dragons but this is really good too. makes the BEST icon
sorry if this already has a thread but omg I was messing around in the scrying workshop and, xxy aurbosa hatchies with thorns have like, a fake triceratops look!!
dragon?age=0&body=76&bodygene=0&breed=24&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=226&winggene=0&wings=76&auth=28dbaab9b24a786b5a8fb46b0b1e2130c529df9b&dummyext=prev.png
(I used cream for the thorns color, but moon works really well too)

this works on females too and somewhat on males, hatchies are just the best I think and I just love em, a triceratops-like crest was on my list of wishes for dragons but this is really good too. makes the BEST icon
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
This is so cute!
This is so cute!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. Tst6O5g.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
OUGHH lil Dino...
OUGHH lil Dino...
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png