Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Day 1 Auraboa to a good home.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90673615][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/906737/90673615_350.png[/img][/url] Name your price for this lass! I already have two, I don't need a third! (she's one of the ones I hatched myself on day one. Make an offer you deem fair but reasonable!
90673615_350.png

Name your price for this lass! I already have two, I don't need a third! (she's one of the ones I hatched myself on day one. Make an offer you deem fair but reasonable!
Hiraeth Hatchery
SCec4py.png
I'll happily give you 30 gems for her!
I'll happily give you 30 gems for her!
I could do 50g!
I could do 50g!
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=247&breed=24&element=5&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=98&tertgene=229&winggene=251&wings=16&auth=8f04f580315cc7e7ffd5c75ecfc46ed3631abdac&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Dropping a scry to maybe help entice interest a bit :)[/center]
dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=247&breed=24&element=5&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=98&tertgene=229&winggene=251&wings=16&auth=8f04f580315cc7e7ffd5c75ecfc46ed3631abdac&dummyext=prev.png

Dropping a scry to maybe help entice interest a bit :)
UFhZdZT.pnggZAkO1q.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png6CCHM.gifVfZSF.gifWXq7K.gifV38df.gif3biDI.gif
@Frailty hi! Sorry for the wait, if you're still interested, i can take her for that!
@Frailty hi! Sorry for the wait, if you're still interested, i can take her for that!
Hiraeth Hatchery
SCec4py.png
@Gojirarex is a little too low considering the new-release and relatively decent colours IMO, I'm so sorry, but thank you for your interest! </3
@Gojirarex is a little too low considering the new-release and relatively decent colours IMO, I'm so sorry, but thank you for your interest! </3
Hiraeth Hatchery
SCec4py.png
@Uthyrwar

Shes gened already lollll

I love your grapefruit bab! That medusa scry is epic! Thank you for her
@Uthyrwar

Shes gened already lollll

I love your grapefruit bab! That medusa scry is epic! Thank you for her
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Frailty OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY, SHES SO PRETTY ALREDAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH it makes me so happy to see her so pretty, you made her colours work wonderfully!
@Frailty OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY, SHES SO PRETTY ALREDAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH it makes me so happy to see her so pretty, you made her colours work wonderfully!
Hiraeth Hatchery
SCec4py.png
@Uthyrwar I always like to see what happens with my babs I let go of so I figured I would give you an update [emoji=familiar heart size=1] sorry for all the pings!
@Uthyrwar

I always like to see what happens with my babs I let go of so I figured I would give you an update sorry for all the pings!
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif