Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite Auraboa pose?
1 2
Sort of prefer the f pose but it has flipped male spiral undertones, some terts do look better on m pose
Sort of prefer the f pose but it has flipped male spiral undertones, some terts do look better on m pose
ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
Like most breeds, my fave is the hatchling pose!
Like most breeds, my fave is the hatchling pose!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
In general I prefer the F pose, but M pose auras with Paradise look like angels and I adore them
In general I prefer the F pose, but M pose auras with Paradise look like angels and I adore them
SagittariusAx
Any pronouns
The F pose for me; it looks both elegant and dynamic at the same time.
The F pose for me; it looks both elegant and dynamic at the same time.
WIP
[quote name="RadioactiveSquid" date="2023-11-22 01:31:43" ] I'm leaning toward a preference for the female pose but I've noticed with some scries it looks a little too busy and the male pose works better for those colors/genes. I think they're both lovely though and the hatchie is adorable! It reminds me of a puppy. A very long danger puppy. I might need a permababy. [/quote] My exact thoughts for the adults. I like the hatchling pose, but I can't unsee how... compact its face is
RadioactiveSquid wrote on 2023-11-22 01:31:43:
I'm leaning toward a preference for the female pose but I've noticed with some scries it looks a little too busy and the male pose works better for those colors/genes. I think they're both lovely though and the hatchie is adorable! It reminds me of a puppy. A very long danger puppy. I might need a permababy.

My exact thoughts for the adults. I like the hatchling pose, but I can't unsee how... compact its face is
Love the hatchling pose, and my favorite adult pose is probably the male. With some genes, the female hurts my eyes.
Love the hatchling pose, and my favorite adult pose is probably the male. With some genes, the female hurts my eyes.
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
1 2