Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Deorwine's Little Skin Nook
1 2 3
@Vaewyn Hello, definitelly a chance :) Since I do have few single-blueprints saved up (reward from honourable mentions) it is no issue for me to print one for you, if you agree with the prices as mentioned in the first post.
@Vaewyn Hello, definitelly a chance :) Since I do have few single-blueprints saved up (reward from honourable mentions) it is no issue for me to print one for you, if you agree with the prices as mentioned in the first post.
Subscribed to the ping list! Can't wait to see the future skins, your past works already look so cool!
Subscribed to the ping list! Can't wait to see the future skins, your past works already look so cool!
8iddOKI.gifMaYdBaL.png1HwhfzM.gif
2E734Cb.gifWL8N1z6.png0m6JPm1.png
[quote name="Deorwine" date="2023-11-07 01:51:08" ] @Vaewyn Hello, definitelly a chance :) Since I do have few single-blueprints saved up (reward from honourable mentions) it is no issue for me to print one for you, if you agree with the prices as mentioned in the first post. [/quote] I need to save up a bit, as I don't have it right now, but I would absolutely love to buy one if you can wait for me! I totally understand if you can't though (I am actually unsure I understand the pricing after a reread, sorry I'm mostly a solo player and I don't usually go into the forums)
Deorwine wrote on 2023-11-07 01:51:08:
I need to save up a bit, as I don't have it right now, but I would absolutely love to buy one if you can wait for me!
I totally understand if you can't though
(I am actually unsure I understand the pricing after a reread, sorry I'm mostly a solo player and I don't usually go into the forums)
@Vaewyn it's a choice between either 750 gems or 800 000 treasure (the 'k' being short for 'kilo', which was taken from greek word for 'thousand' )
Since I don't really do accents, all my offers are either full skins or 'skincents' (basically skin that doesn't cover the full picture of the dragon) and the blueprints for skins are naturally more pricier in the blueprint shop than those for accents
I have no problem waiting, as I am not really doing this shop for hardcore profit race :)
@Vaewyn it's a choice between either 750 gems or 800 000 treasure (the 'k' being short for 'kilo', which was taken from greek word for 'thousand' )
Since I don't really do accents, all my offers are either full skins or 'skincents' (basically skin that doesn't cover the full picture of the dragon) and the blueprints for skins are naturally more pricier in the blueprint shop than those for accents
I have no problem waiting, as I am not really doing this shop for hardcore profit race :)
[quote name="Deorwine" date="2023-11-07 03:17:17" ] @Vaewyn it's a choice between either 750 gems or 800 000 treasure (the 'k' being short for 'kilo', which was taken from greek word for 'thousand' ) Since I don't really do accents, all my offers are either full skins or 'skincents' (basically skin that doesn't cover the full picture of the dragon) and the blueprints for skins are naturally more pricier in the blueprint shop than those for accents I have no problem waiting, as I am not really doing this shop for hardcore profit race :) [/quote] Thanks so much for breaking that down to me, I will need a bit of time to get together enough, but I will happily pay those prices when I can :) Thanks again
Deorwine wrote on 2023-11-07 03:17:17:
Thanks so much for breaking that down to me, I will need a bit of time to get together enough, but I will happily pay those prices when I can :) Thanks again
@Deorwine
Sure! :D Sounds great!
@Deorwine
Sure! :D Sounds great!
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
och, love Spectral Gravewalker and Benevolent Patriarch [emoji=fire rune size=1] and the new Crystal Emergence also. I hope you will win :)
och, love Spectral Gravewalker and Benevolent Patriarch

and the new Crystal Emergence also. I hope you will win :)
@Deorwine

i adore your rbc entry, and am so excited to see spectral gravewalker featured here as well! subscribed in the hopes that if you don't win and choose to print (or resubmit and win in the future!) i can snag one of these gorgeous skins :)
@Deorwine

i adore your rbc entry, and am so excited to see spectral gravewalker featured here as well! subscribed in the hopes that if you don't win and choose to print (or resubmit and win in the future!) i can snag one of these gorgeous skins :)
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
[quote name="Deorwine" date="2023-11-07 03:17:17" ] @Vaewyn it's a choice between either 750 gems or 800 000 treasure (the 'k' being short for 'kilo', which was taken from greek word for 'thousand' ) Since I don't really do accents, all my offers are either full skins or 'skincents' (basically skin that doesn't cover the full picture of the dragon) and the blueprints for skins are naturally more pricier in the blueprint shop than those for accents I have no problem waiting, as I am not really doing this shop for hardcore profit race :) [/quote] Hey I have saved up 800 gems now! is it still available? If it is I would love to purchase a Tourmaline Runemancer
Deorwine wrote on 2023-11-07 03:17:17:

Hey I have saved up 800 gems now! is it still available? If it is I would love to purchase a Tourmaline Runemancer
@Vaewyn Hi! Yes, it is still available, and I will set up a private auction just for you (750gems as I talked before)
@Vaewyn Hi! Yes, it is still available, and I will set up a private auction just for you (750gems as I talked before)
1 2 3