Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Healer...tree...healer...
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 71 72
LETSGOOOOOO CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
LETSGOOOOOO CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
Nature ancient! AHHHHHHHH
Nature ancient! AHHHHHHHH
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
NATURE ANCIENT!!! OHH, I am so excited to see what's it going to be [emoji=wildclaw star size=1]
NATURE ANCIENT!!!

OHH, I am so excited to see what's it going to be
9KGRyPy.png
giant nature ancient? :eyes:
giant nature ancient? :eyes:
banjo-again-100x100.png {BAZ Sales}
{Exalt Row}
{Free}
{Wishlist}

they/them
ESL | FR+4
... cheetah-icon.png
Hope it looks cool!
Hope it looks cool!
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! [emoji=aether star size=1]
HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!
ooooooo yippeeeeee!!!!!!!
ooooooo yippeeeeee!!!!!!!
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
They're coming?!?!
They're coming?!?!
Yay! Nature ancient! [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Yay! Nature ancient!
Very excited!! I hope our flight's ancient looks cool! I love noodles as much as everyone else but I hope it doesn't look too much like a spiral.

Also loving everyone being like "i knew/was hoping nature would be next!" Nature is the last flight to get a second breed, lol. Not much of a prediction there, staff made it clear they would prioritize flights without two breeds already for ancients, lol. Nature is the last flight to receive a second breed already.

And to anyone worrying about it being a gem breed, don't worry! Staff also made it clear that since wildclaw is a gem breed, that our ancient would not be!
Very excited!! I hope our flight's ancient looks cool! I love noodles as much as everyone else but I hope it doesn't look too much like a spiral.

Also loving everyone being like "i knew/was hoping nature would be next!" Nature is the last flight to get a second breed, lol. Not much of a prediction there, staff made it clear they would prioritize flights without two breeds already for ancients, lol. Nature is the last flight to receive a second breed already.

And to anyone worrying about it being a gem breed, don't worry! Staff also made it clear that since wildclaw is a gem breed, that our ancient would not be!
9d21b9f3b3688b826fe1b99c787d3f75d8ae1a82.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 71 72