Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for a 1x1 fandom roleplay
1 2 3 4 5 6
@AeriBloodmoon

I'm fine with either Hobbit or HP! For HP, I was kind of interested in doing an alternate first meetings RP. Like, instead of Harry running into the Weasleys on the platform, he runs into another character. Cue friendship or mentoring, etc. I'm always open to hearing other ideas, though!

For the Hobbit, I'm open to pretty much any pairing (same for all the fandoms I'm in, really) or no pairings at all. I really like the 'characters thought Bilbo was dead and he thought they were dead' trope, where he's in the Shire, they're in Erebor, and then somehow one group or the other finds out the truth. Cue reunions, apologies, etc. Again, just like with Harry Potter, I'm open to a lot of different plots, so if there's something you're more interested in, let me know!
@AeriBloodmoon

I'm fine with either Hobbit or HP! For HP, I was kind of interested in doing an alternate first meetings RP. Like, instead of Harry running into the Weasleys on the platform, he runs into another character. Cue friendship or mentoring, etc. I'm always open to hearing other ideas, though!

For the Hobbit, I'm open to pretty much any pairing (same for all the fandoms I'm in, really) or no pairings at all. I really like the 'characters thought Bilbo was dead and he thought they were dead' trope, where he's in the Shire, they're in Erebor, and then somehow one group or the other finds out the truth. Cue reunions, apologies, etc. Again, just like with Harry Potter, I'm open to a lot of different plots, so if there's something you're more interested in, let me know!
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
For hobbit i was thinking AU where Thorin lives and is eventually being pressured for at least one heir as he is on the older side, and both his nephews are dead leaving both him and his sister with no royal heirs. He has a crush on a female runesmith (oc) who traveled with him for the journey. We can make it so he thinks Bilbo is dead & vice versa. I would like to start at the beginning if able I love your idea. It would be Thorin/F OC, and whatever you want for your part.

For HP what if Harry didn't meet draco in madam malkins AND didn't meet ron at the stop. What if he met one of our us (or our choice of canon character) In diagon instead and the other of us at the train station? and we just kinda see how it spirals from there?

are there any (pg-13) pairings/situations for either fandom you refuse to deal with (ex for me it's in ce st even if it's just romantic, is a hard NOPE. Yet some have tried it. So I bring it up.)
For hobbit i was thinking AU where Thorin lives and is eventually being pressured for at least one heir as he is on the older side, and both his nephews are dead leaving both him and his sister with no royal heirs. He has a crush on a female runesmith (oc) who traveled with him for the journey. We can make it so he thinks Bilbo is dead & vice versa. I would like to start at the beginning if able I love your idea. It would be Thorin/F OC, and whatever you want for your part.

For HP what if Harry didn't meet draco in madam malkins AND didn't meet ron at the stop. What if he met one of our us (or our choice of canon character) In diagon instead and the other of us at the train station? and we just kinda see how it spirals from there?

are there any (pg-13) pairings/situations for either fandom you refuse to deal with (ex for me it's in ce st even if it's just romantic, is a hard NOPE. Yet some have tried it. So I bring it up.)
@AeriBloodmoon

I like the ideas, I'm just honestly not looking for rps with OCs at this time. I've got a lot of rps going at the moment that have OCs, whether in fandoms or in original worlds, so I'm mostly looking for fandom rps that are all canon characters.

I don't do the pg-13 situation you named, so that's not an issue. It's not the sort of thing I'm interested in, I like to do fluffy family dynamics sometimes but nothing like that.
@AeriBloodmoon

I like the ideas, I'm just honestly not looking for rps with OCs at this time. I've got a lot of rps going at the moment that have OCs, whether in fandoms or in original worlds, so I'm mostly looking for fandom rps that are all canon characters.

I don't do the pg-13 situation you named, so that's not an issue. It's not the sort of thing I'm interested in, I like to do fluffy family dynamics sometimes but nothing like that.
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
@beargirl1393

I would love to do an avenger role play with you.
@beargirl1393

I would love to do an avenger role play with you.
@HopeRaising

Awesome! Do you have any favorite pairings? Any plots you're interested in trying?
@HopeRaising

Awesome! Do you have any favorite pairings? Any plots you're interested in trying?
@beargirl1393

I've only really done stuff with Loki, but I'm more then willing to do something else.
@beargirl1393

I've only really done stuff with Loki, but I'm more then willing to do something else.
@HopeRaising

I'm happy to do stuff with Loki, he's an interesting character :) Most of my stuff with Loki was with either Tony or Natasha, but I'm open to other characters/pairings if you prefer.
@HopeRaising

I'm happy to do stuff with Loki, he's an interesting character :) Most of my stuff with Loki was with either Tony or Natasha, but I'm open to other characters/pairings if you prefer.
@beargirl1393

How do you feel about Wanda? I'm more used to MxF and FxF.
@beargirl1393

How do you feel about Wanda? I'm more used to MxF and FxF.
1 2 3 4 5 6