Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] vous's art for eggs sale
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello! I was wondering if you have slots open, and if so, would you be willing to do a humanoid version of a dragon I have?
Hello! I was wondering if you have slots open, and if so, would you be willing to do a humanoid version of a dragon I have?
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Purpleater13 I ended up limiting slots because I got a few big commissions but I definitely can add one more for you! Just let me know what type of commission you would like and any other details <3
@Purpleater13 I ended up limiting slots because I got a few big commissions but I definitely can add one more for you! Just let me know what type of commission you would like and any other details <3
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
That would be absolutely wonderful! I have a dragon-based reference, as well as a a general idea as to what I think the humanoid form would look like. Would you like me to send them over via DM?
That would be absolutely wonderful! I have a dragon-based reference, as well as a a general idea as to what I think the humanoid form would look like. Would you like me to send them over via DM?
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Purpleater13 that works for me!
@Purpleater13 that works for me!
@skystreamchan here is a first idea, let me know if you want to try something else or if you would like any changes to this! I went ahead and roughly colored the color palette I had in mind for the background to give an idea of what I was thinking - it wouldn't be any trouble to change anything up! [img]https://i.imgur.com/C4trsGd.png[/img]
@skystreamchan here is a first idea, let me know if you want to try something else or if you would like any changes to this! I went ahead and roughly colored the color palette I had in mind for the background to give an idea of what I was thinking - it wouldn't be any trouble to change anything up!

C4trsGd.png
ahsjdkal that looks amazing i love the colors u picked and the composition is so nice <33 aaaa
ahsjdkal that looks amazing i love the colors u picked and the composition is so nice <33 aaaa
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
@skystreamchan I'm glad to hear it! <3 Thanks for sending payment, I'll mark you as paid and should have an update for you within a day or two :)
@skystreamchan I'm glad to hear it! <3 Thanks for sending payment, I'll mark you as paid and should have an update for you within a day or two :)
@Hocotate here is a first update! Many of the large shapes are there save for detailing but a lot of the shapes need touching up (especially the background). Let me know what you think of it and if you'd like to see any changes, especially to the colors! [img]https://i.imgur.com/FC5HPAZ.png[/img]
@Hocotate here is a first update! Many of the large shapes are there save for detailing but a lot of the shapes need touching up (especially the background). Let me know what you think of it and if you'd like to see any changes, especially to the colors!

FC5HPAZ.png
OHH that's looking lovely!! i wonder how it'd look if the green bits were changed to darker blues, maybe not as dark as the main part of her body? :D
OHH that's looking lovely!! i wonder how it'd look if the green bits were changed to darker blues, maybe not as dark as the main part of her body? :D
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate everything that was tinted green is now more blue! Let me know if anything needs further adjustment [img]https://i.imgur.com/LhhYand.png[/img]
@Hocotate everything that was tinted green is now more blue! Let me know if anything needs further adjustment

LhhYand.png
1 2 3 4 5 6