Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Page Loading Problems (Microsoft Edge)
I don't know if it could be just my laptop as it has been having a few other issues but in the New Arlo's Frozen Age dig-sight, The page loads up strangely and then deloads and reloads in these grey boxes. It also will de-load the Rugged Work and Precise Work buttons. I'm trying to figure out how to add a picture I snipped of it before it fully loaded the page. I haven't noticed this issue anywhere else as of yet, other than a bit of sight lag. (I'm also not fully sure what other information to add for this error)

I am using Microsoft Edge, I think Windows 11, (my tech support knowledge is very low, my apologies)

I'm also going to be going to see family and the internet up there is a bit slow so I may take a bit to respond to replies for the next week or so once I leave.

I'm going to attempt to add the image of the dig sight. (Nope I can't figure out how to add it, I put the snip in a discord message to save it if someone can perhaps tell me how to show the image. I don't have other sights to upload an image too)

Sorry if this is just a personal problem but I figure it was best to mention it why I noticed it.

Edit: Asked my Partner to try and load the page and he does not seem to be having this issue. He has the same laptop but uses Chrome. Hope this helps more.
I don't know if it could be just my laptop as it has been having a few other issues but in the New Arlo's Frozen Age dig-sight, The page loads up strangely and then deloads and reloads in these grey boxes. It also will de-load the Rugged Work and Precise Work buttons. I'm trying to figure out how to add a picture I snipped of it before it fully loaded the page. I haven't noticed this issue anywhere else as of yet, other than a bit of sight lag. (I'm also not fully sure what other information to add for this error)

I am using Microsoft Edge, I think Windows 11, (my tech support knowledge is very low, my apologies)

I'm also going to be going to see family and the internet up there is a bit slow so I may take a bit to respond to replies for the next week or so once I leave.

I'm going to attempt to add the image of the dig sight. (Nope I can't figure out how to add it, I put the snip in a discord message to save it if someone can perhaps tell me how to show the image. I don't have other sights to upload an image too)

Sorry if this is just a personal problem but I figure it was best to mention it why I noticed it.

Edit: Asked my Partner to try and load the page and he does not seem to be having this issue. He has the same laptop but uses Chrome. Hope this helps more.
extra-wing-left.pngextra-head-right.pngpGLtnaO.pngextra-head-left.pngextra-wing-right.png
This has also been happening to me, Windows 10 on Brave browser - sometimes it makes the buttons unclickable. I could not replicate it happening with the whole page but this is it happening with just the rugged work and precise work buttons. It's been happening just as of the last few days. The site also lags on that page, and usually just that page. [img]https://i.imgur.com/qtMnHZf.png[/img]
This has also been happening to me, Windows 10 on Brave browser - sometimes it makes the buttons unclickable. I could not replicate it happening with the whole page but this is it happening with just the rugged work and precise work buttons. It's been happening just as of the last few days.

The site also lags on that page, and usually just that page.

qtMnHZf.png
fav FR colour: spruce
fav FR gene combo: pinstripe/shimmer/capsule
fav FR breed: coatl
w8o0xW1.png ping me please
they/them
i've been having this happen on chrome on my desktop as well, never happened before on the previous digsites nor have i ever had buttons unload on the site in general. probably safe to say this is an issue with the page itself.
i've been having this happen on chrome on my desktop as well, never happened before on the previous digsites nor have i ever had buttons unload on the site in general. probably safe to say this is an issue with the page itself.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
I have been having this issue as well, Microsoft Edge, Windows 11, no other sites doing it.
I have been having this issue as well, Microsoft Edge, Windows 11, no other sites doing it.
KfpmU0m.png
I've been having problems with that page as well, ONLY that page - everything else is working fine. The rugged/precise work buttons disappear and the entire top of the page corrupts. Scrolling down a little fixes it, but it just happens again a few seconds later. Using desktop PC + Chrome. ETA: This has been a thing for me for a few weeks now, going back to before the newest digsite released. [img]https://i.imgur.com/2eKvfxM.png[/img]
I've been having problems with that page as well, ONLY that page - everything else is working fine. The rugged/precise work buttons disappear and the entire top of the page corrupts. Scrolling down a little fixes it, but it just happens again a few seconds later. Using desktop PC + Chrome.

ETA: This has been a thing for me for a few weeks now, going back to before the newest digsite released.

2eKvfxM.png
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
@Veilamore
The buttons do consistently disappear and reappear for me as well in the same manner your image shows.
@Senya
This is similar to what happened to mine but instead of corruption it just goes grey for me all over the page and then comes back into view if I scroll up or down.

I have tried to see if this happens anywhere else as of now and it still don't appear so. This page, Dig Sight 4 The Frozen Age, Is the only one I have seen have loading problems on the sight.
@Veilamore
The buttons do consistently disappear and reappear for me as well in the same manner your image shows.
@Senya
This is similar to what happened to mine but instead of corruption it just goes grey for me all over the page and then comes back into view if I scroll up or down.

I have tried to see if this happens anywhere else as of now and it still don't appear so. This page, Dig Sight 4 The Frozen Age, Is the only one I have seen have loading problems on the sight.
extra-wing-left.pngextra-head-right.pngpGLtnaO.pngextra-head-left.pngextra-wing-right.png