Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Familiar Tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
> sheet updated with new fiona familiars
> sheet updated with new fiona familiars
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
> new familiars added to the sheet!
> new familiars added to the sheet!
Look at my favorite boy
> New Acclaimed Achievements Association familiars added into the sheet under the "Trading Post" section! Happy anniversary [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
> New Acclaimed Achievements Association familiars added into the sheet under the "Trading Post" section! Happy anniversary
Look at my favorite boy
I did a little messing around and made a version that tells you how many familiars you've entered, so you can easily see how many you still need to enter. (I need to hunt down almost 60, apparently). I can't figure out how easily clear my sheet to share a clean copy, but if you want to add this to yours feel free to DM me.
I did a little messing around and made a version that tells you how many familiars you've entered, so you can easily see how many you still need to enter. (I need to hunt down almost 60, apparently). I can't figure out how easily clear my sheet to share a clean copy, but if you want to add this to yours feel free to DM me.
> Sorry for being inactive, but Larkspur of Thundercrack and all the new Warriors Way familiars have been added!
> Sorry for being inactive, but Larkspur of Thundercrack and all the new Warriors Way familiars have been added!
Look at my favorite boy
Nice
Nice
> Silk-Strewn Wreckage has been added to the sheet!
> Silk-Strewn Wreckage has been added to the sheet!
Look at my favorite boy
Long time no update, sorry about that! The spreadsheet has been updated to reflect what [i]should[/i] be the current number of familiars. If you see any missing, let me know [emoji=special eyes size=1] Added: [LIST] [*] Festival Familiars [*] New Digsite [*] New Baldwin Familiars [*] New Gem familiar [/LIST] The spreadsheet [i]should[/i] be kept up to date going forwards.
Long time no update, sorry about that! The spreadsheet has been updated to reflect what should be the current number of familiars. If you see any missing, let me know

Added:
  • Festival Familiars
  • New Digsite
  • New Baldwin Familiars
  • New Gem familiar

The spreadsheet should be kept up to date going forwards.
Look at my favorite boy
Thank you for the update! I really appreciate having this as a resource.

I found a couple Fiona's Feat familiars and one Warrior's Way one that are missing, but everything else looks great.
  • False Eye Depin (Corrosive Depin + Depin, Fiona's Feat)
  • Shorn Cerdae (Mossy Cerdae + Wetland Unicorn, Fiona's Feat)
  • Warblade Owlcat (Warrior's Way)
Thank you for the update! I really appreciate having this as a resource.

I found a couple Fiona's Feat familiars and one Warrior's Way one that are missing, but everything else looks great.
  • False Eye Depin (Corrosive Depin + Depin, Fiona's Feat)
  • Shorn Cerdae (Mossy Cerdae + Wetland Unicorn, Fiona's Feat)
  • Warblade Owlcat (Warrior's Way)
yuusig.png
FbBE7dN.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png

ehtRleb.png VgQr1kz.png
@helices thanks for catching that! Can't believe I forgot to add the new Fiona feats lol
@helices thanks for catching that! Can't believe I forgot to add the new Fiona feats lol
Look at my favorite boy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7