Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Archaeology - Frozen Age
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57
Oooh...nice! I'm loving that scene, (well, everything in this digsite, really), I'm gonna need a hundred. XP

Question: Are new things going to be added to older digsites occasionally? Like...so we have a reason to go back to Thunder Lizards, for example, besides for more of the items we've already dug up? There's so many more prehistoric critters in each era that could be inspiration for new familiars and things. :D (My paleontology nerd is showing again... XP )
Oooh...nice! I'm loving that scene, (well, everything in this digsite, really), I'm gonna need a hundred. XP

Question: Are new things going to be added to older digsites occasionally? Like...so we have a reason to go back to Thunder Lizards, for example, besides for more of the items we've already dug up? There's so many more prehistoric critters in each era that could be inspiration for new familiars and things. :D (My paleontology nerd is showing again... XP )
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
AHHH
AHHH
XDIboT6.png
Pog
Pog
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
How exciting!!! I love digging and a new site will be so much fun. Thanks for all the hard work in keeping FR forever interesting.
How exciting!!! I love digging and a new site will be so much fun. Thanks for all the hard work in keeping FR forever interesting.
As a winter/snow nerd, I am over the moon for this!!!!
As a winter/snow nerd, I am over the moon for this!!!!
I don't like bullies, I don't care where they're from. - Steve Rogers
i love those genes so much and the mammoths!!
i love those genes so much and the mammoths!!
All-Seeing-Eye.png sssshhhh Velvet Autumn Hatchery ssshhh BkLX97a.png sssshhhh Avatar Dragon sssshhhh UcerTVE.png
Cool new everything! I especially like the genes and the scene.
Cool new everything! I especially like the genes and the scene.
Thank yoooooooooou!!! I was just gathering repeats of my favorite genes at this point!! Looking forward to clearing this one next! :D
Thank yoooooooooou!!! I was just gathering repeats of my favorite genes at this point!! Looking forward to clearing this one next! :D
84si1j.png
these new genes ROCK I'm so excited!!!!
these new genes ROCK I'm so excited!!!!
Well, dang I love the genes.
Well, dang I love the genes.
thDLJf3.pngmxk5Q9c.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57