Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Suggest me podcasts maybe please
1 2 3
If you like Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Ethan Nestor, Bob and Wade-

I suggest Distractible (Mark, Bob and Wade), its really funny, I specifically watch it on YouTube for the facecams, but its really hilarious! The animations are really funny too! They sometimes play stupid games too while on the podcast :)

And Brain Leak for Sean and Ethan, I haven't watched as much of them but its also super funny! Yet again I watch the YouTube ones for the facecams but they're on Spotify as well as Distractible as well!
If you like Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Ethan Nestor, Bob and Wade-

I suggest Distractible (Mark, Bob and Wade), its really funny, I specifically watch it on YouTube for the facecams, but its really hilarious! The animations are really funny too! They sometimes play stupid games too while on the podcast :)

And Brain Leak for Sean and Ethan, I haven't watched as much of them but its also super funny! Yet again I watch the YouTube ones for the facecams but they're on Spotify as well as Distractible as well!
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Risshow, I watch those every chance I get, honestly the only ones I do consistently watch the only other being Go my favorite sports team that mark does with Tyler
Risshow, I watch those every chance I get, honestly the only ones I do consistently watch the only other being Go my favorite sports team that mark does with Tyler
@septicdragyn

I haven't seen the sports team one from Mark and Tyler, but I've heard it's good! Otherwise I listen to horror podcasts on YouTube or sometimes Spotify, but I don't usually use Spotify ^^'
@septicdragyn

I haven't seen the sports team one from Mark and Tyler, but I've heard it's good! Otherwise I listen to horror podcasts on YouTube or sometimes Spotify, but I don't usually use Spotify ^^'
I like Dungeons & Dax. It goes into in depth topics of how to be a professional DM and has some pretty cool guests.
I like Dungeons & Dax. It goes into in depth topics of how to be a professional DM and has some pretty cool guests.
@Risshow

I do watch the sports one but it's not my fave unlike the other 2 which I never miss if I can help it,I love watching those guys they're so funny,mark's facial expressions alone makes me laugh more than the videos themselves they're the main people I watch other than the Qsmp videos
@Risshow

I do watch the sports one but it's not my fave unlike the other 2 which I never miss if I can help it,I love watching those guys they're so funny,mark's facial expressions alone makes me laugh more than the videos themselves they're the main people I watch other than the Qsmp videos
Yeah they're really awesome to watch! I've been watching Mark since 2013 so I always get a good laugh when seeing his videos, the podcasts are just 10x more funny! I've never seen QSMP though ^^'
Yeah they're really awesome to watch! I've been watching Mark since 2013 so I always get a good laugh when seeing his videos, the podcasts are just 10x more funny! I've never seen QSMP though ^^'
As someone who binge-watched TAZ and TMA during highschool and has been chasing that same high ever since, I've gotta recommend Dungeon and Daddies (maturity warning, the humor can get rowdy at times). I've tried a handful of other actual play podcasts, including CR, but haven't been able to get more than a few episodes in before my interest waned. But D&Daddies has managed to scratch the same itch and hit the same beats that TAZ did! It has a heavy focus on humor (every episode manages to make me convulse with laughter), but gets shockingly heavy at times as they get into the real meat of the story. I've just started the second and current season and i am unhealthily attached to these characters.
As someone who binge-watched TAZ and TMA during highschool and has been chasing that same high ever since, I've gotta recommend Dungeon and Daddies (maturity warning, the humor can get rowdy at times). I've tried a handful of other actual play podcasts, including CR, but haven't been able to get more than a few episodes in before my interest waned. But D&Daddies has managed to scratch the same itch and hit the same beats that TAZ did! It has a heavy focus on humor (every episode manages to make me convulse with laughter), but gets shockingly heavy at times as they get into the real meat of the story. I've just started the second and current season and i am unhealthily attached to these characters.
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
1 2 3