Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How is xanje?
I keep getting ads for this site on neo and looked around on the site thinking it's new but it apparently has been around for years. I don't want to make the same mistake I made joining felisfire and wasting two months to make no progress. During covid I wasted so much time on felisfire just to have not a single cat breed because they kept randomly hating each other and once they got to "loving" each other to finally breed new pets you know like part of the game they were too old to do so. terrible game mechanics. If I'm gunna start on another site I'd rather it not be one that will just waste my time.
Tbh I'm already kinda getting bored with FR and trying to keep my dragons fed is a real pain. Neo is getting old too. Just came out with daily questing and it's already ruining the site
I keep getting ads for this site on neo and looked around on the site thinking it's new but it apparently has been around for years. I don't want to make the same mistake I made joining felisfire and wasting two months to make no progress. During covid I wasted so much time on felisfire just to have not a single cat breed because they kept randomly hating each other and once they got to "loving" each other to finally breed new pets you know like part of the game they were too old to do so. terrible game mechanics. If I'm gunna start on another site I'd rather it not be one that will just waste my time.
Tbh I'm already kinda getting bored with FR and trying to keep my dragons fed is a real pain. Neo is getting old too. Just came out with daily questing and it's already ruining the site
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
I love Xanje! Some of it's sprites are a little goofy-looking, and it's certainly not as detailed as FR...howeeveeer, it's easy to make progress in and I find it to be relatively entertaining. I recommend as long as you don't mind some goofy-looking designs.
I love Xanje! Some of it's sprites are a little goofy-looking, and it's certainly not as detailed as FR...howeeveeer, it's easy to make progress in and I find it to be relatively entertaining. I recommend as long as you don't mind some goofy-looking designs.
cee0cbca8990db5b.png
Oh gosh, Xanje. I actually just woke up from a nap having a dream about that site / being reminded of its existence, so it's kind of funny to stumble across a thread mentioning it while browsing, what a coincidence!

I remember playing long enough to get some fanpets of my hyperfixations, aha. It's got some fun pets to gain, there are a few things on the site that make it easier to make money on there, so you can also play it very casually. But I think there isn't a lot you can do for customization of pets, if I remember correctly? (Take this with a grain of salt because it's been a second since I've played it.) Customization of pets is probably one of the biggest appeals of a site like FR to me, so if it's sort of your cup of tea too, then it might not be as interesting with that.

However, if you're looking for something casual and fun to pick up on the side, Xanje might be a fun thing to poke around in as you just gather a bunch of little guys to call your own, you know? Ultimately it depends on if you can find a playstyle that really works best with you, so good luck if you do check it out!
Oh gosh, Xanje. I actually just woke up from a nap having a dream about that site / being reminded of its existence, so it's kind of funny to stumble across a thread mentioning it while browsing, what a coincidence!

I remember playing long enough to get some fanpets of my hyperfixations, aha. It's got some fun pets to gain, there are a few things on the site that make it easier to make money on there, so you can also play it very casually. But I think there isn't a lot you can do for customization of pets, if I remember correctly? (Take this with a grain of salt because it's been a second since I've played it.) Customization of pets is probably one of the biggest appeals of a site like FR to me, so if it's sort of your cup of tea too, then it might not be as interesting with that.

However, if you're looking for something casual and fun to pick up on the side, Xanje might be a fun thing to poke around in as you just gather a bunch of little guys to call your own, you know? Ultimately it depends on if you can find a playstyle that really works best with you, so good luck if you do check it out!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png