Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | temp closed[B] Bulk Minor Health Potions
Greetings, movers and shakers. I have...a bit of an obsession. [img]https://i.ibb.co/BwzmDnh/Screenshot-18.png[/img] Buying them piecemeal off the AH is frankly way too much clicking, so I'm coming here. I'll pay up to 100 treasure per potion. Preferably in packs of 10 or more at a time. I can also offer stacks of food instead of treasure, 12k treasure = 2-point x99 stack, or whatever we agree on. If you ask in advance, I might be able to dig out quantities of specific food items (HibDen stuff, Swipp trade, etc.), no promises though. Currently have [b]0,000[/b] treasure available for trade.
Greetings, movers and shakers. I have...a bit of an obsession.
Screenshot-18.png
Buying them piecemeal off the AH is frankly way too much clicking, so I'm coming here.

I'll pay up to 100 treasure per potion. Preferably in packs of 10 or more at a time. I can also offer stacks of food instead of treasure, 12k treasure = 2-point x99 stack, or whatever we agree on. If you ask in advance, I might be able to dig out quantities of specific food items (HibDen stuff, Swipp trade, etc.), no promises though.

Currently have 0,000 treasure available for trade.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
I have 1,386 minor health potions I can sell.
I have 1,386 minor health potions I can sell.
i have uh! 8! ill send a cr over
i have uh! 8! ill send a cr over
Rose Quartz Golden Key Copper Gear
ahahaha
Sent, updated, and actually remembered I have to manually subscribe to my posts here, heh.
Sent, updated, and actually remembered I have to manually subscribe to my posts here, heh.
I have 104! I'll send you a CR.
I have 104! I'll send you a CR.
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
Sent a CR!
Sent a CR!
FR+3
@MistLeaf

I have 648 to sell!
@MistLeaf

I have 648 to sell!
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway All right, I'll send a trade in a second.
@BrinBellway All right, I'll send a trade in a second.
Sent you a CR for 300!
Sent you a CR for 300!
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png