Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dragon breeds you didn't expect to love?
1 2 3 4 5
My response to aethers was pretty lukewarm when they came out, and now I am beyond in love with them lol they're so fluffy and cute, and eye types are actually visible on them, and I like making accents for them and painting their nails,,, <3
My response to aethers was pretty lukewarm when they came out, and now I am beyond in love with them lol they're so fluffy and cute, and eye types are actually visible on them, and I like making accents for them and painting their nails,,, <3
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
When they first released, i didnt like sandsurges,
i thought they were overhyped and not worth it..
that has definitely changed, they are little guys.
On the contrary, i used to ADORE aethers, but now i cant even look at them anymore..
When they first released, i didnt like sandsurges,
i thought they were overhyped and not worth it..
that has definitely changed, they are little guys.
On the contrary, i used to ADORE aethers, but now i cant even look at them anymore..
35apKLYs.jpg kE8PZoU.pngtn0RSo5.png
UwlzUwS.pngFObX7rS.png
kCHWEjf.pngOrlEqVx.png
jo4fU6U.png
4MTkm8J.png
BjO3CiL.png
I really, really wasnt a fan of mirrors when I first joined, especially male ones, but I think they're a fav of mine now and I love both poses equally. I have a lovely three mirror permas now and there will certainly be more in the future <3

I also had a pretty strong distaste for aethers when they first came out but now I think theyre in my top three favorite ancients, the other two being aberrations and veilspuns. They were just a bit "cute" for my tastes but my perspective changed after I considered how unsettling a chittering, buzzing, six legged moth dragon could be haha. I especially enjoy the females!
I really, really wasnt a fan of mirrors when I first joined, especially male ones, but I think they're a fav of mine now and I love both poses equally. I have a lovely three mirror permas now and there will certainly be more in the future <3

I also had a pretty strong distaste for aethers when they first came out but now I think theyre in my top three favorite ancients, the other two being aberrations and veilspuns. They were just a bit "cute" for my tastes but my perspective changed after I considered how unsettling a chittering, buzzing, six legged moth dragon could be haha. I especially enjoy the females!
v buy my UMA! v
UU9vIu2.png
RIuVQv5.png
When Aethers came I thought I would not like the male ones at first, I love them now lol
When Aethers came I thought I would not like the male ones at first, I love them now lol
SIG-02.png
I used to not like faes all that much and although i havent found one i down right LOVE i do enjoy them way more than i did before
I used to not like faes all that much and although i havent found one i down right LOVE i do enjoy them way more than i did before
i didn't like obelisks when they first came out but now they're one of my faves.
i didn't like obelisks when they first came out but now they're one of my faves.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
I don't really dislike any dragon types, but when I first started playing, I wasn't that into Snappers. Clearly I was incorrect, the babies are sweet lil nuggets and grown Snappers just look like such sweeties. The males just have this expression like they're counting down the seconds until they get to tell a dad joke.

I also wasn't sure about Veilspun at first (it was the hair) but I think I'm about to pull the trigger on getting a pair of them...
I don't really dislike any dragon types, but when I first started playing, I wasn't that into Snappers. Clearly I was incorrect, the babies are sweet lil nuggets and grown Snappers just look like such sweeties. The males just have this expression like they're counting down the seconds until they get to tell a dad joke.

I also wasn't sure about Veilspun at first (it was the hair) but I think I'm about to pull the trigger on getting a pair of them...
jd2hMOZ.png
8SM42dk.png
Well, I know its a really popular breed but I didn't like imps so much when I first joined but now I love them
M pose at least still a no on F pose with my one exception in Hibden
Well, I know its a really popular breed but I didn't like imps so much when I first joined but now I love them
M pose at least still a no on F pose with my one exception in Hibden
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
mirrors! first starting my game, i thought they looked strange, so i picked fae for my custom progen. now, though, mirrors are one of my favorite breeds!!
mirrors! first starting my game, i thought they looked strange, so i picked fae for my custom progen. now, though, mirrors are one of my favorite breeds!!
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
before aethers released, my entire lair was moderns because i didn't really like not being able to dress them up. afterwards? ohhh buddy.
before aethers released, my entire lair was moderns because i didn't really like not being able to dress them up. afterwards? ohhh buddy.
-ruite
she/her
hatchery
comms
1 2 3 4 5