Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 320 321 322 323 324 ... 335 336
finally getting around to being active in the game again :D!!!
lemme say the fontaine quest is making me DEVASTATED /pos
hugging furina rn i love her my daughter my sun my light
finally getting around to being active in the game again :D!!!
lemme say the fontaine quest is making me DEVASTATED /pos
hugging furina rn i love her my daughter my sun my light
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
*wails of the damned*

I am at at least 76 pity, possibly 77. I have scoured Fontaine clean of its Hydroculi* (... only realizing afterward that you actually can't hit level 7, cool thanks) and timed attack things. I have maxed out the available fountain levels.

(*barring two that are hidden behind that prison quest with seven hundred steps.)

I still have a few story quests left to do. And hangouts, which I keep forgetting exist, but those sound even slower than story quests.

Pray for me.

Edit: FINALLY GOT WRIOTHESLY *holds him up like baby simba* sleep time. good luck everyone who's going for Furina.
*wails of the damned*

I am at at least 76 pity, possibly 77. I have scoured Fontaine clean of its Hydroculi* (... only realizing afterward that you actually can't hit level 7, cool thanks) and timed attack things. I have maxed out the available fountain levels.

(*barring two that are hidden behind that prison quest with seven hundred steps.)

I still have a few story quests left to do. And hangouts, which I keep forgetting exist, but those sound even slower than story quests.

Pray for me.

Edit: FINALLY GOT WRIOTHESLY *holds him up like baby simba* sleep time. good luck everyone who's going for Furina.
Furina comes out tonight! I feel like I've been waiting forever! But now, she's nearly here. I'm so excited for the archon quest, too! It looks so good from the trailer! I can't wait to see how it all ends!
Furina comes out tonight! I feel like I've been waiting forever! But now, she's nearly here. I'm so excited for the archon quest, too! It looks so good from the trailer! I can't wait to see how it all ends!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
May Furina wanters become Furina havers! I'm saving for whoever's coming in 4.4 and Navia, so I'll have to sit out on this archon banner. May the god of justice bless your pulls and come home!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
May Furina wanters become Furina havers! I'm saving for whoever's coming in 4.4 and Navia, so I'll have to sit out on this archon banner. May the god of justice bless your pulls and come home!!
Good luck to everyone that will be rolling in the upcoming banners! Currently I'm saving for any future guys that might show up!

Though I'm tempted to maybe try rolling for Clorinde. We will see. lol
Good luck to everyone that will be rolling in the upcoming banners! Currently I'm saving for any future guys that might show up!

Though I'm tempted to maybe try rolling for Clorinde. We will see. lol
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
Furina's character demo is easily my new favorite, even Childe got to join the Fontaine cast! <3 Love the detail of Furina acting as her fellow archons when she's on stage: the swing from Nahida's trailer, she has a lyre for Venti's, imitates Ei's meditation pose, and tosses mora to represent Zhongli! Sending some good luck to all the Furina and Baizhu wanters, hopefully all of you will be Furina/Baizhu havers soon!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Furina's character demo is easily my new favorite, even Childe got to join the Fontaine cast! <3 Love the detail of Furina acting as her fellow archons when she's on stage: the swing from Nahida's trailer, she has a lyre for Venti's, imitates Ei's meditation pose, and tosses mora to represent Zhongli!

Sending some good luck to all the Furina and Baizhu wanters, hopefully all of you will be Furina/Baizhu havers soon!!
s9S8mKS.gif
I'm a lone Genshin Impact player, my other friends tease me for playing it, my favourite character is surprisingly Scaramouche/Wanderer. I loved his story and I connect with him as well, trauma bonding. He can be mean at times but seeing him change and face his actions/mistakes full on and not try to hide them really made me proud of him. :'>
I'm a lone Genshin Impact player, my other friends tease me for playing it, my favourite character is surprisingly Scaramouche/Wanderer. I loved his story and I connect with him as well, trauma bonding. He can be mean at times but seeing him change and face his actions/mistakes full on and not try to hide them really made me proud of him. :'>
1vAtYxM.png P9aWhak.png aPfqvmf.png etYYz4O.png
XmHV7tO.png tqGkHih.png wLurwzJ.png 0XHtpWy.png hT8tqqJ.png 3adgzZD.png Oxwmib1.png 3I473vH.png rnKnsgE.png
[quote name="RyuuTsukino" date="2023-11-07 14:31:41" ] I'm a lone Genshin Impact player, my other friends tease me for playing it, my favourite character is surprisingly Scaramouche/Wanderer. I loved his story and I connect with him as well, trauma bonding. He a ****** at times but seeing him change and face his actions/mistakes full on and not try to hide them really made me proud of him. :'> [/quote] friends who tease you for playing a game personally put me off. if you play on the America server, I’ll gladly share my UID and we can be friends there ^^
RyuuTsukino wrote on 2023-11-07 14:31:41:
I'm a lone Genshin Impact player, my other friends tease me for playing it, my favourite character is surprisingly Scaramouche/Wanderer. I loved his story and I connect with him as well, trauma bonding. He a ****** at times but seeing him change and face his actions/mistakes full on and not try to hide them really made me proud of him. :'>
friends who tease you for playing a game personally put me off. if you play on the America server, I’ll gladly share my UID and we can be friends there ^^
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
Waiting until after my upcoming piano exam to pull for Furina. Have almost certainly enough wishes for her. I know it's vaguely infeasible but if I get her without running out of pulls I'll go for Baizhu too.
Waiting until after my upcoming piano exam to pull for Furina. Have almost certainly enough wishes for her. I know it's vaguely infeasible but if I get her without running out of pulls I'll go for Baizhu too.
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
[quote name="Windexx" date="2023-11-07 14:55:42" ] [quote name="RyuuTsukino" date="2023-11-07 14:31:41" ] I'm a lone Genshin Impact player, my other friends tease me for playing it, my favourite character is surprisingly Scaramouche/Wanderer. I loved his story and I connect with him as well, trauma bonding. He a ****** at times but seeing him change and face his actions/mistakes full on and not try to hide them really made me proud of him. :'> [/quote] friends who tease you for playing a game personally put me off. if you play on the America server, I’ll gladly share my UID and we can be friends there ^^ [/quote] I'd love that a lot! I've been playing since the game first came out and never had someone to play with, it always seemed nice but I always have a anxiety existential crisis whenever I am playing and see someone wanting to join my world, so I always tend to just hide away from it. :'D
Windexx wrote on 2023-11-07 14:55:42:
RyuuTsukino wrote on 2023-11-07 14:31:41:
I'm a lone Genshin Impact player, my other friends tease me for playing it, my favourite character is surprisingly Scaramouche/Wanderer. I loved his story and I connect with him as well, trauma bonding. He a ****** at times but seeing him change and face his actions/mistakes full on and not try to hide them really made me proud of him. :'>
friends who tease you for playing a game personally put me off. if you play on the America server, I’ll gladly share my UID and we can be friends there ^^

I'd love that a lot! I've been playing since the game first came out and never had someone to play with, it always seemed nice but I always have a anxiety existential crisis whenever I am playing and see someone wanting to join my world, so I always tend to just hide away from it. :'D
1vAtYxM.png P9aWhak.png aPfqvmf.png etYYz4O.png
XmHV7tO.png tqGkHih.png wLurwzJ.png 0XHtpWy.png hT8tqqJ.png 3adgzZD.png Oxwmib1.png 3I473vH.png rnKnsgE.png
1 2 ... 320 321 322 323 324 ... 335 336