Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Tech Themed Scenes
1 2
Absolutely. I think it would be great for every marked map location to get a scene eventually, and a Sandsurge maintenance tunnel really sparks my interest too.
Absolutely. I think it would be great for every marked map location to get a scene eventually, and a Sandsurge maintenance tunnel really sparks my interest too.
[quote name="wbicepuppy" date="2023-11-02 14:18:17" ] Aether spaceship scene when [/quote] i'm not particularly a fan of aethers but this sentence scratched my brain the right way
wbicepuppy wrote on 2023-11-02 14:18:17:
Aether spaceship scene when

i'm not particularly a fan of aethers but this sentence scratched my brain the right way
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
This absolutely, need my lightning kiddos to feel in their natural environments lol
This absolutely, need my lightning kiddos to feel in their natural environments lol
tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
ohh HUGE support please please please!!! even if i'm not in the lightning flight myself, i feel like the union between research, tech, and the stars between arcane and lightning makes them feel like sibling flights to me :)

also i mean....... if you look at my username i think that's a pretty good indicator of how i feel about this topic LMAO

lightning and arcane sci-fi scenes pwease....... an aether spaceship/space station/astrolab scene would be SO good
ohh HUGE support please please please!!! even if i'm not in the lightning flight myself, i feel like the union between research, tech, and the stars between arcane and lightning makes them feel like sibling flights to me :)

also i mean....... if you look at my username i think that's a pretty good indicator of how i feel about this topic LMAO

lightning and arcane sci-fi scenes pwease....... an aether spaceship/space station/astrolab scene would be SO good
9UH8qm7.png ___25,
they/them,
space alien

___
_._
_ fLdYOuE.png
HxL61bT.png
_ tyEuRXe.png
ar6gtVv.png
_ w9bDUNq.png
oNrZjs5.png

_ aLfu5UL.png _ FObX7rS.png _ IEAdiPZ.png
_ Qf7biHq.png
Yes please!! also @CinnamonThief that lore is SO NICE!
Yes please!! also @CinnamonThief that lore is SO NICE!
Mesq6uj.pngqhK4FYS.pnguFMfy5S.pngKMlmzQi.pngL74Jfbv.png
N1LwiB6.png Retro Gamer: PS1-Era Disc Collector
0HSuCTF.png Cyberpunk Cyborg in Real Life
gziv3Ja.png Do what is good, no matter what.
8B7LZd5.png Saucy, cheeky and outspoken. Always.
eswSnrS.png2bf6nnX.pngskcJPHK.pngCfyODjg.pngo7ZCFYm.png
blease, my lightning dragons are starving
blease, my lightning dragons are starving
tumblr_static_borrzsxt3s0gkc4w80c8ok4k0.pngtumblr_of3qldbjBv1rxsxifo1_r6_100.png
1 2