Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Stuck in Coli Captcha
I'm currently on Firefox on MacOS, but the issue is also happening on mobile (Safari)

The coli camping screen will pop up and even though I click the dragon, it just pops the camping screen up again as if I had misclicked. I can cycle through 10+ times and nothing happens except I get a new camping screen.

When I started coli this morning, I got 1-2 battles in before the camping screen initially popped up. I've tried logging out and back in, incognito mode, and multiple devices and now the camping screen happens before any battle.
I'm currently on Firefox on MacOS, but the issue is also happening on mobile (Safari)

The coli camping screen will pop up and even though I click the dragon, it just pops the camping screen up again as if I had misclicked. I can cycle through 10+ times and nothing happens except I get a new camping screen.

When I started coli this morning, I got 1-2 battles in before the camping screen initially popped up. I've tried logging out and back in, incognito mode, and multiple devices and now the camping screen happens before any battle.
image0.png
Definitely not just you; the same thing is happening to me rn (on Chrome). I'm hearing other folks report it as well.
Definitely not just you; the same thing is happening to me rn (on Chrome). I'm hearing other folks report it as well.
zqDx8gm.png mysticmeat.gif
I'm on chrome and also stuck in Coli camping screen...
I'm on chrome and also stuck in Coli camping screen...
DmRdZYl.pnglBAeamY.gifwU5i5vK.gif
Same here. I played for about an hour and successfully got past the captcha many times before the problem suddenly started.

I'm on Microsoft Edge.
Same here. I played for about an hour and successfully got past the captcha many times before the problem suddenly started.

I'm on Microsoft Edge.
Hello, this is likely an issue related to the Daylight Savings time change. I am documenting it and we will hopefully have it addressed in the future, but for today, it ought to resolve at 02:00 Server Time. I apologize for the interruption.
Hello, this is likely an issue related to the Daylight Savings time change. I am documenting it and we will hopefully have it addressed in the future, but for today, it ought to resolve at 02:00 Server Time. I apologize for the interruption.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I was about to make the same post and was wondering if anyone else had the same issue haha. Also on Firefox but on Windows, and I just checked mobile (Safari, iPhone) and same deal - kept clicking the dragons, it keeps taking me to another captcha like it didn't work. (I also tried clicking areas around the dragon in case it's like a misalignment issue, still didn't work.) Also, I don't know if this helps, but here's what the captcha screen looks like?? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/883108614720610335/1170648916560203786/image.png[/img]
I was about to make the same post and was wondering if anyone else had the same issue haha. Also on Firefox but on Windows, and I just checked mobile (Safari, iPhone) and same deal - kept clicking the dragons, it keeps taking me to another captcha like it didn't work. (I also tried clicking areas around the dragon in case it's like a misalignment issue, still didn't work.)

Also, I don't know if this helps, but here's what the captcha screen looks like??
image.png
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
Good to know it's not just me, thanks Mutron!
Good to know it's not just me, thanks Mutron!
image0.png
I had the issue earlier as well, but it seems to be resolved now! The coli captcha is working for me now. Try re-entering coli if you had issues, hopefully it’ll work for everyone!
I had the issue earlier as well, but it seems to be resolved now! The coli captcha is working for me now. Try re-entering coli if you had issues, hopefully it’ll work for everyone!
qPCsFXD.gif___Banescale-Aquila.gif