Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Quitting - All dragons to good homes
Hello everyone!

I am rehoming all of my dragons as I am stepping away from Flight Rising for good. I once enjoyed this game with a good friend who has seemed to grow apart of from me, I no longer get happy when i log in, instead I just get a little sad because of how things came to the end they did. If you are interested in anyone in my lair let me know, I'll be exalting the rest by the end of tomorrow 11/04/23

Happy Flying
xo, Aladahlia
Hello everyone!

I am rehoming all of my dragons as I am stepping away from Flight Rising for good. I once enjoyed this game with a good friend who has seemed to grow apart of from me, I no longer get happy when i log in, instead I just get a little sad because of how things came to the end they did. If you are interested in anyone in my lair let me know, I'll be exalting the rest by the end of tomorrow 11/04/23

Happy Flying
xo, Aladahlia
@Aladahlia
I'm sorry to see you go!
may I take all your gen ones, oldies (4+ years) neriyah, levels 5+, and marlin?
and if you'd like, I can find a place to donate your dragons. I really don't want the beauties to be exalted :(

edit: I will also take the rest of your apparel, familiars, and currency if you'd let me. I understand I'm taking a lot. I just don't want it to sit somewhere, forgotten, yk?
@Aladahlia
I'm sorry to see you go!
may I take all your gen ones, oldies (4+ years) neriyah, levels 5+, and marlin?
and if you'd like, I can find a place to donate your dragons. I really don't want the beauties to be exalted :(

edit: I will also take the rest of your apparel, familiars, and currency if you'd let me. I understand I'm taking a lot. I just don't want it to sit somewhere, forgotten, yk?
fr+2
hello!! sorry to hear you're leaving, and the reasons thereof. wishing you well on all your future ventures, wherever they take you! [emoji=mirror size=1] i'd love to give a good home to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70127172]Creampuff[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70136048]Parfait[/url] if i may! also, i was quite delighted to see a dragon i recognized - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87307510]Iseul[/url] is the offspring of one of my stock the pond pairs! i don't necessarily want her back (i'd just exalt her myself, eventually) but i'm glad she's had a good home for awhile. :]
hello!! sorry to hear you're leaving, and the reasons thereof. wishing you well on all your future ventures, wherever they take you!

i'd love to give a good home to Creampuff and Parfait if i may!

also, i was quite delighted to see a dragon i recognized - Iseul is the offspring of one of my stock the pond pairs! i don't necessarily want her back (i'd just exalt her myself, eventually) but i'm glad she's had a good home for awhile. :]
dungeon master
@Aladahlia Hi! could i grab Aero, Saturn, Caribia, Tholannan, #85155774 (the XXX pearl undertide), #85542710 (the XXX ice undertide), Yeet #87813797 (obs/obs/yellow spiral), and then Mocha (the obelisk in The Cooler tab) if none of them are spoken for?
@Aladahlia Hi! could i grab Aero, Saturn, Caribia, Tholannan, #85155774 (the XXX pearl undertide), #85542710 (the XXX ice undertide), Yeet #87813797 (obs/obs/yellow spiral), and then Mocha (the obelisk in The Cooler tab) if none of them are spoken for?
Preferred Pronoun - They

tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
I'm sorry you are leaving under such circumstances, but I would give Opal a home if he still needs a lair.
I'm sorry you are leaving under such circumstances, but I would give Opal a home if he still needs a lair.
b6M3VPH.png