Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | hardest video game boss youve fought
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Probably solo Fatalis from Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. They also continue to remain one of my favorite fights across any game though, so that's cool.

Honorable mention to Ludwig from Bloodborne- I struggled a ridiculous amount with his first phase, but then only took a few attempts against the second to defeat him. Haven't played very much recently, but Lady Maria is putting up a fight as well!
Probably solo Fatalis from Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. They also continue to remain one of my favorite fights across any game though, so that's cool.

Honorable mention to Ludwig from Bloodborne- I struggled a ridiculous amount with his first phase, but then only took a few attempts against the second to defeat him. Haven't played very much recently, but Lady Maria is putting up a fight as well!
I got very close to beating Pure Vessel but never did. So, sadly, I think Volo is the hardest I’ve managed.

Or I guess Radiance or some enemies from BoI count as harder but VOLO, MAN..
I got very close to beating Pure Vessel but never did. So, sadly, I think Volo is the hardest I’ve managed.

Or I guess Radiance or some enemies from BoI count as harder but VOLO, MAN..
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
Some of the bosses in Kingdom hearts 1 were sooo annoying to beat, but that might just be me being bad at the game lolol
Some of the bosses in Kingdom hearts 1 were sooo annoying to beat, but that might just be me being bad at the game lolol
IMG_2154.png
IMG_0825.png
IMG_2160.png
73006716_ifWb8mVbebz5J00.png
73006725_VTlUYp5wIwCLXEd.png
73040466_Tayz4RHprjeYJlB.png
|
|
|
|
|
Struggling trying to get
my treasure/gems up LOL
|
|
|
|
|
jt3PpxV.png PbVFk5l.png
ive genuinely had issues beating almost every boss in ni no kuni: wrath of the white witch. in particular i am fighting for my life to kill the jellyfish monster thing :'(
ive genuinely had issues beating almost every boss in ni no kuni: wrath of the white witch. in particular i am fighting for my life to kill the jellyfish monster thing :'(

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
Ultimate Phalanx and Dark Demon in Demon's Crest, I love superbosses and beating this guy actually made me tear up

Doppleganger from Castlevania Symphony of the Night. Not terrible but his ai is so impressive even today, the way they just throw him at you quite early on makes him so memorable to me

Anastasia (and her 6 forms!) from Altered Beast Ps2, my mandatory time to squeal about how much I love this game. Her flying form can absolutely eat gravel though

Not exactly a boss but a whole dungeon, both Mysterious Unison and the Church of EZI from Eternal Sonata, as well as Pitioss Ruins from FFXV gave me grey hairs

edit: Forgot to mention!! Metal Slug 3's Sol Dae Rokker and the Monoeyes
Ultimate Phalanx and Dark Demon in Demon's Crest, I love superbosses and beating this guy actually made me tear up

Doppleganger from Castlevania Symphony of the Night. Not terrible but his ai is so impressive even today, the way they just throw him at you quite early on makes him so memorable to me

Anastasia (and her 6 forms!) from Altered Beast Ps2, my mandatory time to squeal about how much I love this game. Her flying form can absolutely eat gravel though

Not exactly a boss but a whole dungeon, both Mysterious Unison and the Church of EZI from Eternal Sonata, as well as Pitioss Ruins from FFXV gave me grey hairs

edit: Forgot to mention!! Metal Slug 3's Sol Dae Rokker and the Monoeyes
I am not counting Cuphead bosses because that game is supposed to be hard, but probably the hardest boss I ever fought was Lunastra in Worldborne. I admit I haven't reached the black dragons yet in my playthrough, but so far Lunastra has been the most rage-inducing thing to fight in the base game
I am not counting Cuphead bosses because that game is supposed to be hard, but probably the hardest boss I ever fought was Lunastra in Worldborne. I admit I haven't reached the black dragons yet in my playthrough, but so far Lunastra has been the most rage-inducing thing to fight in the base game
final boss of blinx the time sweeper. i literally felt my blood pressure rise enough that my face was red i had to stop and i still have not attempted it nor have i beat it
final boss of blinx the time sweeper. i literally felt my blood pressure rise enough that my face was red i had to stop and i still have not attempted it nor have i beat it

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
got over 500 hrs in splatoon 2. never got that golden toothpick.
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
[quote name="@cryptdad" date="2023-11-16 20:42:31" ] got over 500 hrs in splatoon 2. never got that golden toothpick. [/quote] felt
@cryptdad wrote on 2023-11-16 20:42:31:
felt
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
For me, the hardest bosses throughout the years is.. a four way tie between EM4 Hades from Hades, Vermivorous from Borderlands 2 (The Invincible, OP8 ver), Margaret from Persona 4 Golden... and Elizabeth from Persona 3 FES.

Though if I had to pick one.

Elizabeth.

100%. Your game knowledge and total mastery of your personas are not even enough for her, you need to have perfect strategy the whole way through. And you can't cheese her, either. It took me months to beat Margaret, but Elizabeth took a few years on and off.
For me, the hardest bosses throughout the years is.. a four way tie between EM4 Hades from Hades, Vermivorous from Borderlands 2 (The Invincible, OP8 ver), Margaret from Persona 4 Golden... and Elizabeth from Persona 3 FES.

Though if I had to pick one.

Elizabeth.

100%. Your game knowledge and total mastery of your personas are not even enough for her, you need to have perfect strategy the whole way through. And you can't cheese her, either. It took me months to beat Margaret, but Elizabeth took a few years on and off.
| He/They | 23 | FR+3 | Storyteller | Author | Freelance Musician|
90844443.png 83070145p.png 93458229.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17