Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [full] vous's PWYW weekend shop
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 125 126
@Hocotate here is a tentative final, let me know if you'd like any changes or if I forgot any details! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jbUPt2u.png[/img] Transparent: [img]https://i.imgur.com/i76Qy17.png[/img]
@Hocotate here is a tentative final, let me know if you'd like any changes or if I forgot any details!

jbUPt2u.png

Transparent:
i76Qy17.png
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
AAAH she looks so soft in your style, i adore this so much!!! ;__; no need for any changes and thank you for your lovely work ;w; [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
AAAH she looks so soft in your style, i adore this so much!!! ;__; no need for any changes and thank you for your lovely work ;w;
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate no problem and thank you for commissioning me! <3 <3
@Hocotate no problem and thank you for commissioning me! <3 <3
@Solcie here is a tentative final, let me know if you'd like any changes or if I forgot any details! I'd be happy to adjust the colors of the background if there's a different scheme you'd like to see [img]https://i.imgur.com/ipdBX6T.png[/img] Transparent: [img]https://i.imgur.com/PUZZkoq.png[/img]
@Solcie here is a tentative final, let me know if you'd like any changes or if I forgot any details! I'd be happy to adjust the colors of the background if there's a different scheme you'd like to see

ipdBX6T.png

Transparent:
PUZZkoq.png
oh my gosh it looks so gorgeous!! I love how sparkly everything is
I don't see anything that needs to be changed, thank you so much <3
oh my gosh it looks so gorgeous!! I love how sparkly everything is
I don't see anything that needs to be changed, thank you so much <3
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@Solcie no problem thank you for commissioning me! <3
@Solcie no problem thank you for commissioning me! <3
A note, today my chronic illness is flaring and I may be a little slow to reply. If you claim a slot I appreciate your patience, I'm pretty sure I will be feeling better and moving faster tomorrow. --- I will be offering four slots this weekend. Slots are first come first serve (feel free to claim via comment and then comment/PM with info later, but do so within a day or two of claiming). I will keep unclaimed slots open until late Friday. If slots are full feel free to comment or PM requesting a slot, if I have time and am able to draw your commission I will. Want to be added or removed from the pinglist for future weekends? Use the widget below [emoji=firework size=1] [pinglist=1625] @pinglist-1625 In other news, there is also a pinglist for when I open Art for Eggs threads! The widget for it is here: [pinglist=2825]
A note, today my chronic illness is flaring and I may be a little slow to reply. If you claim a slot I appreciate your patience, I'm pretty sure I will be feeling better and moving faster tomorrow.

---

I will be offering four slots this weekend. Slots are first come first serve (feel free to claim via comment and then comment/PM with info later, but do so within a day or two of claiming). I will keep unclaimed slots open until late Friday.

If slots are full feel free to comment or PM requesting a slot, if I have time and am able to draw your commission I will.

Want to be added or removed from the pinglist for future weekends? Use the widget below

@vous's PWYW weekend shop

In other news, there is also a pinglist for when I open Art for Eggs threads! The widget for it is here:

i'm sorry to hear about the flare up, i hope you feel better soon!! take your time with replying and getting started and whatnot TT

could i offer 2.2kg for a fullbody of a gijinka design of this character? if you'd be willing to try him i can certainly send a PM with more details/inspiration for clothing and whatnot! ;v;/
i'm sorry to hear about the flare up, i hope you feel better soon!! take your time with replying and getting started and whatnot TT

could i offer 2.2kg for a fullbody of a gijinka design of this character? if you'd be willing to try him i can certainly send a PM with more details/inspiration for clothing and whatnot! ;v;/
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate thank you <3 I've been laying under a bunch of blankets with my partner taking care of me haha, I'm feeling stronger than earlier today so I think I'll be better tomorrow. Pesky heart conditions are pesky.

I love the character design! We can certainly try a gijinka design, as always if the sketches don't sit right we can cancel. I put you down for a slot so just PM the info when convenient <3
@Hocotate thank you <3 I've been laying under a bunch of blankets with my partner taking care of me haha, I'm feeling stronger than earlier today so I think I'll be better tomorrow. Pesky heart conditions are pesky.

I love the character design! We can certainly try a gijinka design, as always if the sketches don't sit right we can cancel. I put you down for a slot so just PM the info when convenient <3
I'd love to get a slot offering 2.7kg of my kobold Roks in an outfit like this but in the colors of her normal outfit (the white is a dark blue, gold is silver, ect) it doesn't have to be an exact replica or anything and i'd prefer it to be simplified in fact if possible, just the general shape of the outfit but with the skirt longer in the front like on her drawn outfit.

I'd love to get a slot offering 2.7kg of my kobold Roks in an outfit like this but in the colors of her normal outfit (the white is a dark blue, gold is silver, ect) it doesn't have to be an exact replica or anything and i'd prefer it to be simplified in fact if possible, just the general shape of the outfit but with the skirt longer in the front like on her drawn outfit.

Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 125 126