Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] OHNE Lineage Shop~Update!
1 2
~Bump! Updated the shop!
Updates may be slowed due to reasons found here.
I'll still be hatching eggs and stuff, but it'll take me much longer to put them on here!
~Bump! Updated the shop!
Updates may be slowed due to reasons found here.
I'll still be hatching eggs and stuff, but it'll take me much longer to put them on here!
icRhECj.gif
~Bump!
Updated Shop!
~Bump!
Updated Shop!
icRhECj.gif
~Bump
I have two nests incubating, they should hatch soon.
I should probably try bumping this thread more often.
~Bump
I have two nests incubating, they should hatch soon.
I should probably try bumping this thread more often.
icRhECj.gif
~Bump!
Finally got to update the shop!
I have all four of the pairs in nests, they should hatch tomorrow (If I have enough space)

~Bump!
Finally got to update the shop!
I have all four of the pairs in nests, they should hatch tomorrow (If I have enough space)

icRhECj.gif
~Bump
I was able to get enough space to hatch Fool and Oozora's nest, So I've got 3 hatchlings for the fourth of July!
~Bump
I was able to get enough space to hatch Fool and Oozora's nest, So I've got 3 hatchlings for the fourth of July!
icRhECj.gif
~Bump
Updated the shop layout! Decided to put each generation on their own post since the Lineage shop was getting pretty long with all three generations in one post.
~Bump
Updated the shop layout! Decided to put each generation on their own post since the Lineage shop was getting pretty long with all three generations in one post.
icRhECj.gif
Quick Update!: SO. I'm still hatching nests and putting them up on the AH! I just had to stop displaying them here due to not having a mouse and my broken spacebar making coding the displays much harder on my wrists. So, from now on I'll post on here when nests hatch, and I'll be placing a link to my lair on the front page. Hopefully I'll be able to display the dragons for sale once more when I get a new computer (It'll be a while though). Really Sorry for the inconvenience!
Quick Update!: SO. I'm still hatching nests and putting them up on the AH! I just had to stop displaying them here due to not having a mouse and my broken spacebar making coding the displays much harder on my wrists. So, from now on I'll post on here when nests hatch, and I'll be placing a link to my lair on the front page. Hopefully I'll be able to display the dragons for sale once more when I get a new computer (It'll be a while though). Really Sorry for the inconvenience!
icRhECj.gif
~Bump
No Halloween nest this year! I accidentally missed a day of incubation so they ended up hatching the next day, really sorry about that, I was really looking forward to it :C All babies are here and already up on the AH
~Bump
No Halloween nest this year! I accidentally missed a day of incubation so they ended up hatching the next day, really sorry about that, I was really looking forward to it :C All babies are here and already up on the AH
icRhECj.gif
1 2