Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hatchery...But Not Really! (G2 and more)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@mothmoth @Lunamyth @Nuhae @Techmox @ShadowEcho @Sawvren

4M 3rd gen Imperial hatchlings from Nova & Nebula have been added.
@mothmoth @Lunamyth @Nuhae @Techmox @ShadowEcho @Sawvren

4M 3rd gen Imperial hatchlings from Nova & Nebula have been added.
FZMTWOi.png
@mothmoth @Lunamyth @Nuhae @Techmox

3 Aether hatchlings (2F,1M) from Vaprios & Verdinai have been added.

3 Aether hatchlings (2F,1M) from Vaprios & Verdinai have been added.
FZMTWOi.png
@Imako Hello! I'm interested in Embral - would you be willing to go down to 55kt for him? (Feel free to let me know if that's too low!)
@Imako Hello! I'm interested in Embral - would you be willing to go down to 55kt for him? (Feel free to let me know if that's too low!)
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain Just give him an extra juicy treat when he arrives and we'll call it a deal :)
@cinderrain Just give him an extra juicy treat when he arrives and we'll call it a deal :)
FZMTWOi.png

2M Spiral hartchlings from Lorrinare & Fume and 3 (2F 1M) Aether hatchlings from Valenthar & Mystrial have been added.

2M Spiral hartchlings from Lorrinare & Fume and 3 (2F 1M) Aether hatchlings from Valenthar & Mystrial have been added.
FZMTWOi.png
Genral: @mothmoth @Lunamyth @Nuhae @Techmox
Lochinvar&Persephone: @EverAutumn

2F 1M 2nd gen Obelisk hatchlings from Velosh & Viella
2F 1M 3nd gen Imperial hatchlings from Lochinvar & Persephone
3F 1M 2nd gen Sandsurge hatchlings from Baoshan & Sanren (breeding card to be added)
Genral: @mothmoth @Lunamyth @Nuhae @Techmox
Lochinvar&Persephone: @EverAutumn

2F 1M 2nd gen Obelisk hatchlings from Velosh & Viella
2F 1M 3nd gen Imperial hatchlings from Lochinvar & Persephone
3F 1M 2nd gen Sandsurge hatchlings from Baoshan & Sanren (breeding card to be added)
FZMTWOi.png
@Imako

I'd love to be added to the pinglists for Verdinai & Vaprios and Dellingr & Nehalenia ^^
@Imako

I'd love to be added to the pinglists for Verdinai & Vaprios and Dellingr & Nehalenia ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx6mVFIuV.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGLMwkdE.png
NlmYDAS.png
rUoKR6y.png
@Urahara

You've been added. Thank you for your interest :)
@Urahara

You've been added. Thank you for your interest :)
FZMTWOi.png
@Imako

Could you add me to the pinglist for Seung & Yeon and Hajar & Vex please? Would love to take 1 maybe 2 hatchlings from each pair :-)
@Imako

Could you add me to the pinglist for Seung & Yeon and Hajar & Vex please? Would love to take 1 maybe 2 hatchlings from each pair :-)
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR Server Time. If I don't respond to a ping right away, please have patience.
@Caralis

Will do! Thank you very much for the interest ^^
I'm also tagging you with a permanent 10% discount on account of the number of dragons you have already given a home from my thread.
@Caralis

Will do! Thank you very much for the interest ^^
I'm also tagging you with a permanent 10% discount on account of the number of dragons you have already given a home from my thread.
FZMTWOi.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14