Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gen 2 Gaoler Babies!! REVIVED!
1 2
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nHIppOW.png[/img] [i]First, the Shade creatures were in expected, predictable places - foreboding darkened corners of the world where such beasts could survive. Now, as The New Age continues, the Shade spreads further across Sornieth. Kaldur and Fryst were sent out, as all Seekers are, but their travels took them farther from the Southern Icefield than they'd ever been. The influence of Shade was being felt in the Sunbeam Ruins, scholars fearing for the sanctity of their many scrolls and artifacts. This mission that was meant to be a simple capture and return ended up as a temporary stay. Find a Shade creature - restrain and contain it, then the newer Seekers will come to retrieve them and bring them to a prison. Kaldur and Fryst became so accustomed to hunting the Shade in the Sunbeam Ruins that they built an outpost there, training others in the terrain and the ways of the Light dragons. Fryst and Kaldur, ancient among their kind, are both first generation Gaolers created by the Icewarden. Knowing that there is always a need for new Gaolers, they settled in this Light-filled land near the Mirrorlight Promenade and prepared a nest for their young. Born under the Lightweaver's sky, the young Gaolers all had golden eyes, unlike their frost-born parents. Busy with their duties as Seekers, Fryst and Kaldur look to others to embrace and raise their hatchlings. "Learn their ways," Fryst instructs. "Prepare for the future," Kaldur directs. "Remember that there are always beasts in the shadows." [/i][/center]
nHIppOW.png

First, the Shade creatures were in expected, predictable places - foreboding darkened corners of the world where such beasts could survive. Now, as The New Age continues, the Shade spreads further across Sornieth. Kaldur and Fryst were sent out, as all Seekers are, but their travels took them farther from the Southern Icefield than they'd ever been. The influence of Shade was being felt in the Sunbeam Ruins, scholars fearing for the sanctity of their many scrolls and artifacts. This mission that was meant to be a simple capture and return ended up as a temporary stay. Find a Shade creature - restrain and contain it, then the newer Seekers will come to retrieve them and bring them to a prison. Kaldur and Fryst became so accustomed to hunting the Shade in the Sunbeam Ruins that they built an outpost there, training others in the terrain and the ways of the Light dragons.

Fryst and Kaldur, ancient among their kind, are both first generation Gaolers created by the Icewarden. Knowing that there is always a need for new Gaolers, they settled in this Light-filled land near the Mirrorlight Promenade and prepared a nest for their young. Born under the Lightweaver's sky, the young Gaolers all had golden eyes, unlike their frost-born parents. Busy with their duties as Seekers, Fryst and Kaldur look to others to embrace and raise their hatchlings.

"Learn their ways," Fryst instructs. "Prepare for the future," Kaldur directs.

"Remember that there are always beasts in the shadows."

I was not the sort of boy who could train a dragon with a mere lifting of an eyebrow.

SoXLY4b.png
Hello there! This is a thread I'm starting for my Gen One pair of Gaolers - they've never had any babies until they were Gaolers, so they act as a totally lore compliant pair! I was really excited by the lore from their breed Encyclopedia page and really wanted to give it a shot, even if I couldn't get the most glamorous pair possible due to the limitations of Gen Ones.

I'd like to ask that every baby follow a naming theme, so that the parents don't have any baby standing out as a non-lore compliant eyesore. For this reason I am giving each a name beforehand and putting a little graphic in their bios so if someone purchases them off the AH they can find this thread. Feel free to change the name, but something related to ice or using the Icelandic language would be fantastic. Maybe even a Light-based name, inspired by their place of birth!! Just no Freddies or Atsuko's please.

I'm setting them at a very steep AH price because of their "pedigree". I am totally willing to discuss a discount for those who have a interest in these little babies but can't afford them.
Hello there! This is a thread I'm starting for my Gen One pair of Gaolers - they've never had any babies until they were Gaolers, so they act as a totally lore compliant pair! I was really excited by the lore from their breed Encyclopedia page and really wanted to give it a shot, even if I couldn't get the most glamorous pair possible due to the limitations of Gen Ones.

I'd like to ask that every baby follow a naming theme, so that the parents don't have any baby standing out as a non-lore compliant eyesore. For this reason I am giving each a name beforehand and putting a little graphic in their bios so if someone purchases them off the AH they can find this thread. Feel free to change the name, but something related to ice or using the Icelandic language would be fantastic. Maybe even a Light-based name, inspired by their place of birth!! Just no Freddies or Atsuko's please.

I'm setting them at a very steep AH price because of their "pedigree". I am totally willing to discuss a discount for those who have a interest in these little babies but can't afford them.
I was not the sort of boy who could train a dragon with a mere lifting of an eyebrow.

SoXLY4b.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MXYiALB.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90236915][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/902370/90236915_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90236916][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/902370/90236916_350.png[/img][/url]
MXYiALB.png

90236915_350.png
90236916_350.png

SoXLY4b.png
Saving for future Gen One pairs.
Saving for future Gen One pairs.

SoXLY4b.png
If you're interested but the price turns you away, feel free to let me know and I'll give you a discount.
If you're interested but the price turns you away, feel free to let me know and I'll give you a discount.

SoXLY4b.png
What a neat pair! [emoji=gaoler love size=1] I'm interested in Kuldi, but I'm rebuilding my treasure stores from geneing gaolers and buying Brightshine skins. But I'll work on pulling together funds!
What a neat pair! I'm interested in Kuldi, but I'm rebuilding my treasure stores from geneing gaolers and buying Brightshine skins. But I'll work on pulling together funds!
jt3PpxV.png

* rarebird or thal
* they/them
* FR+1
* I like birds

RskIq.png
wishlist

Light Nest host for:
- CFCE
- Nest Network
- Friendly Nest Rental
I would be happy to hold Kuldi for you, up to a week, with no additional charge if you would like :> @Thalassarche
I would be happy to hold Kuldi for you, up to a week, with no additional charge if you would like :> @Thalassarche

SoXLY4b.png
@LazyLilith I do have gems for her if you're asking the same as her clutchmates!
@LazyLilith I do have gems for her if you're asking the same as her clutchmates!
jt3PpxV.png

* rarebird or thal
* they/them
* FR+1
* I like birds

RskIq.png
wishlist

Light Nest host for:
- CFCE
- Nest Network
- Friendly Nest Rental
@Thalassarche

Sending a crossroads your way! Same price as her sibs, 300 gems :>
@Thalassarche

Sending a crossroads your way! Same price as her sibs, 300 gems :>

SoXLY4b.png
[center][img]https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/1277246/screenshots/3036655/its-alive-update-dribbble.gif[/img][/center]
its-alive-update-dribbble.gif

SoXLY4b.png
1 2