Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dragon Leveling {hiatus}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@savvydergen
hello again~ nah, even if it's different, i don't mind, just keep it! :D
@savvydergen
hello again~ nah, even if it's different, i don't mind, just keep it! :D
99HpT0c.png
The price calculator is complete! I've also corrected the mistakes with all of my math on the main page. Feel free to take a look!

The price calculator is complete! I've also corrected the mistakes with all of my math on the main page. Feel free to take a look!

OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
@AmberscaleArt Last week didn't quite go as planned and I was way busier than I thought I'd be. Smoke is currently level 18. I can finish training her to level 25, or I can return her and refund the unapplied money. I'm good with whatever :) I'll continue training her until I hear back from you
@AmberscaleArt Last week didn't quite go as planned and I was way busier than I thought I'd be. Smoke is currently level 18. I can finish training her to level 25, or I can return her and refund the unapplied money. I'm good with whatever :) I'll continue training her until I hear back from you
@savvydergen All good, life be like that sometimes ^^'
I don't mind the wait so you can continue if you want, unless you'd rather move on to other pending orders! Even just up to 18 is great help
@savvydergen All good, life be like that sometimes ^^'
I don't mind the wait so you can continue if you want, unless you'd rather move on to other pending orders! Even just up to 18 is great help
jYhzVxQ.png0aPAbek.pnguFVP0Nt.png8wpM4Lo.png
@AmberscaleArt Smoke is all done! I'm sorry it took so long. Levels 20-25 are brutal lol I'm sending her back over in a CR :)

@UnknownGhost Go ahead and send over your dragons and payment, I'll start on them right away!
@AmberscaleArt Smoke is all done! I'm sorry it took so long. Levels 20-25 are brutal lol I'm sending her back over in a CR :)

@UnknownGhost Go ahead and send over your dragons and payment, I'll start on them right away!
@savvydergen
Ahh i'm so sorry, I remembered the payment wrong, is it alright if I fill the rest in with treasure?
@savvydergen
Ahh i'm so sorry, I remembered the payment wrong, is it alright if I fill the rest in with treasure?
Auraboas.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Cheap-8.pngSales.png
@UnknownGhost Absolutely! Let me know if you need help calculating the treasure amount
@UnknownGhost Absolutely! Let me know if you need help calculating the treasure amount
Are you still taking on dragons?

@savvydergen
Username:Pamplemousie
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58865 Valkea
Starting Level: 17
End Level: 25
Payment Type: Gems
Can I share your dragon in my "Completed" tab?: Certainly!
Would you mind calculating it for me?
Are you still taking on dragons?

@savvydergen
Username:Pamplemousie
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58865 Valkea
Starting Level: 17
End Level: 25
Payment Type: Gems
Can I share your dragon in my "Completed" tab?: Certainly!
Would you mind calculating it for me?
@Pamplemousie Yes, I am! The queue is quite long, but I will add you to the list!
@Pamplemousie Yes, I am! The queue is quite long, but I will add you to the list!
@UnknownGhost Dragons have been sent back to you and should be fully fed as well.

@koidei I had you on the list next for training, but noticed that your post had been removed. I wanted to double check that you no longer wanted Empathy leveled before totally moving on :)

@MisaoMirror Send DarkWing over whenever you're ready!
@UnknownGhost Dragons have been sent back to you and should be fully fed as well.

@koidei I had you on the list next for training, but noticed that your post had been removed. I wanted to double check that you no longer wanted Empathy leveled before totally moving on :)

@MisaoMirror Send DarkWing over whenever you're ready!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8