Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | coliseum bug?
so ive just come back from a hiatus, and ive logged in successfully, but apparently the coliseum doesnt think so, because when i try to enter the coliseum, it says [quote=coliseum]Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area. In order to see this page, you will need to have a Flight Rising account and be logged in. If you have an account, you may log in by entering your username and password in the top right corner of the page. If you'd like to find out more information about Flight Rising before signing up, why not check out our various social media pages? [/quote] I'll try logging in on a different device and day, but if that doesnt work, does anyone know anything about this, or what i can do?
so ive just come back from a hiatus, and ive logged in successfully, but apparently the coliseum doesnt think so, because when i try to enter the coliseum, it says
coliseum wrote:
Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area.
In order to see this page, you will need to have a Flight Rising account and be logged in. If you have an account, you may log in by entering your username and password in the top right corner of the page.
If you'd like to find out more information about Flight Rising before signing up, why not check out our various social media pages?

I'll try logging in on a different device and day, but if that doesnt work, does anyone know anything about this, or what i can do?
GYryopy.gif

wishlist
@SkyIce sounds like you are partially logged in. manually log out, and log back in
@SkyIce sounds like you are partially logged in. manually log out, and log back in
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@SkyIce

Manually log out, clear your cookies, and log back in. FR is hosted across two domains currently, and sometimes the information isn't passed along correctly, so you are logged in on one but not the other.
@SkyIce

Manually log out, clear your cookies, and log back in. FR is hosted across two domains currently, and sometimes the information isn't passed along correctly, so you are logged in on one but not the other.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Ralzakark @SeaCrest thank you both, it worked! [emoji=coatl star size=2]
@Ralzakark @SeaCrest thank you both, it worked!
GYryopy.gif

wishlist