Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF anthro/furry chara(s) | O: Gems/tr
1 2 3 4 5
I'll pass on those, thank you though! ;w;
I'll pass on those, thank you though! ;w;
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Art Shop | Looking for art
Signature chibi by Lyuna
bump
bump
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Signature chibi by Lyuna
bump!!
updated the front page with the ones I currently own for a better idea of what I'm looking for!
bump!!
updated the front page with the ones I currently own for a better idea of what I'm looking for!
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Signature chibi by Lyuna
bump
bump
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Signature chibi by Lyuna
Hi! I have a few characters available here. I think most of them have prices listed in USD? I would be cool with $1:100g! I have two characters drawn on bases, but they're my personal base I used to make a few adoptables. TH is being dumb and timing me out right now, but they should be on the bottom if you want to avoid bases!

From what I can remember, the furries there are all clothed. However, they are all some sort of canine or feline. I think you might like the skater boy I have? I've forgotten his name but he wears a yellow hoodie
Hi! I have a few characters available here. I think most of them have prices listed in USD? I would be cool with $1:100g! I have two characters drawn on bases, but they're my personal base I used to make a few adoptables. TH is being dumb and timing me out right now, but they should be on the bottom if you want to avoid bases!

From what I can remember, the furries there are all clothed. However, they are all some sort of canine or feline. I think you might like the skater boy I have? I've forgotten his name but he wears a yellow hoodie
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
bump
bump
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Signature chibi by Lyuna
bump
bump
smol.png Sky|They/Them