Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Lookin for 5 very specific colored dregs
I decided I need to make dragon version of one of my OT5s (a kongaline style polycule), just for the heck of it.

I've already designed them in scrying so now I just gotta find the right dragons to work with.

In order from what I figure is easiest to hardest to find:

1. Found Geneable girl
Female Pink XXX (I found a couple on AH but wanted to see if people happened to have any that would hit even one of those big bonus points for affordability)
Element: Arcane

Bonus points if she has:
Cinder/Blaze/Underbelly/Pastel Eyes
or if she's a Wildclaw

Eventual end result:
Sakura

2. Found, again huge shout out to Dragon2NEO for finding him, and Larzsi for letting me just have him for free!!!
Male Hunter/Hunter/Jungle
Element: Nature

Bonus points if he has
Skink/Spinner/Glowtail/Bright Eyes
or if he happens to be a Fae

Eventual end result:
Rock Lee

3. FOUND HUGE SHOUTOUT TO Dragon2NEO for finding him and felynn for letting me have him for FREE!!
Male Stonewash/Pthalo/Stonewash
Element:Water

Bonus points for:
Laced/Edged/Scales/Primal Eyes
or if he's a Guardian

Eventual end result:
Kisame

If you've got similar but not quite close enough colored Sandsurges, show those off still, I'm actually adding a side project to this guy. Undecided on exact genes yet but Shark tertiary is a huge bonus point!

Male Obsidian/Crimson/Fire
Element:Fire

Bonus points for:
Falcon/Peregrine/Runes/Dark Scelera or Rare Eyes
or if he's a Skydancer

Eventual end result:
Itachi

Female Coal/Maze/Red
Element: Earth

Bonus points for:
Cinder/Blaze/Keel/Unusual or Innocent Eyes
or if she's an Obelisk

Eventual end result:
Temari

I'm following the thread so no need to ping!
I decided I need to make dragon version of one of my OT5s (a kongaline style polycule), just for the heck of it.

I've already designed them in scrying so now I just gotta find the right dragons to work with.

In order from what I figure is easiest to hardest to find:

1. Found Geneable girl
Female Pink XXX (I found a couple on AH but wanted to see if people happened to have any that would hit even one of those big bonus points for affordability)
Element: Arcane

Bonus points if she has:
Cinder/Blaze/Underbelly/Pastel Eyes
or if she's a Wildclaw

Eventual end result:
Sakura

2. Found, again huge shout out to Dragon2NEO for finding him, and Larzsi for letting me just have him for free!!!
Male Hunter/Hunter/Jungle
Element: Nature

Bonus points if he has
Skink/Spinner/Glowtail/Bright Eyes
or if he happens to be a Fae

Eventual end result:
Rock Lee

3. FOUND HUGE SHOUTOUT TO Dragon2NEO for finding him and felynn for letting me have him for FREE!!
Male Stonewash/Pthalo/Stonewash
Element:Water

Bonus points for:
Laced/Edged/Scales/Primal Eyes
or if he's a Guardian

Eventual end result:
Kisame

If you've got similar but not quite close enough colored Sandsurges, show those off still, I'm actually adding a side project to this guy. Undecided on exact genes yet but Shark tertiary is a huge bonus point!

Male Obsidian/Crimson/Fire
Element:Fire

Bonus points for:
Falcon/Peregrine/Runes/Dark Scelera or Rare Eyes
or if he's a Skydancer

Eventual end result:
Itachi

Female Coal/Maze/Red
Element: Earth

Bonus points for:
Cinder/Blaze/Keel/Unusual or Innocent Eyes
or if she's an Obelisk

Eventual end result:
Temari

I'm following the thread so no need to ping!
Too many projects, always. Anyway gimme that achievement-
I have these shark boys that might work for you :P [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89427819][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894279/89427819_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89427821][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894279/89427821_350.png[/img][/url]
I have these shark boys that might work for you :P

89427819_350.png
89427821_350.png
>> asterisk*hatchery
>> plushie auraboa adopts
@Lompy

The tertiarys are nice, one of them is perfect even, but the primary and secondary colors are a bit too far from what I was thinking.

Thank you though!!! Considering who the Water one is based on the shark tertiary really is on point xD I was actually thinking of making him a Sandsurge originally, and to be fair it would be kinda fitting if he was the only not modern dragon (but I decided against it because I want to breed these guys for funsies even if the babies will look absolutely wack most likely lmao (Hmm maybe I could make Samehada be a Sandsurge, that or the fused form?, now there's a thought.))
@Lompy

The tertiarys are nice, one of them is perfect even, but the primary and secondary colors are a bit too far from what I was thinking.

Thank you though!!! Considering who the Water one is based on the shark tertiary really is on point xD I was actually thinking of making him a Sandsurge originally, and to be fair it would be kinda fitting if he was the only not modern dragon (but I decided against it because I want to breed these guys for funsies even if the babies will look absolutely wack most likely lmao (Hmm maybe I could make Samehada be a Sandsurge, that or the fused form?, now there's a thought.))
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!