Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done] Use up my currency giveaway!
1 2
Update: Out of currency, giveaway done!

I no longer play, and have just completed a giveaway of all my dragons and hoard items. I've gone through the couch cushions, discovered the achievement feature (introduced since I was last active), and now I have a stack of currency to pass on!

It appears the Achievements currency cannot be given away, so I would love to use it by buying presents before I head out. Post here telling me 1 item from the Acclaimed Achievements Association shop in the Grand Exchange, and I'll buy it and send it to you via the Crossroads. When I run out of currency (about 905 coins), any posters who I wasn't able to treat will get a chunk of my treasure and gems, while supplies last.

Tell me your wish!
Update: Out of currency, giveaway done!

I no longer play, and have just completed a giveaway of all my dragons and hoard items. I've gone through the couch cushions, discovered the achievement feature (introduced since I was last active), and now I have a stack of currency to pass on!

It appears the Achievements currency cannot be given away, so I would love to use it by buying presents before I head out. Post here telling me 1 item from the Acclaimed Achievements Association shop in the Grand Exchange, and I'll buy it and send it to you via the Crossroads. When I run out of currency (about 905 coins), any posters who I wasn't able to treat will get a chunk of my treasure and gems, while supplies last.

Tell me your wish!
Dealing-With-Dragons1-256x171.jpg
I don’t need/want anything from the achievement association. Just wanted to bump the thread and say thanks for going out with a bang! I’m sure everyone appreciates your generosity~
I don’t need/want anything from the achievement association. Just wanted to bump the thread and say thanks for going out with a bang! I’m sure everyone appreciates your generosity~
Rainbow-Daydream.png
Oh, could I get a Shackled Book of Fairytales please? You’re very kind to even offer, and I hope the karma is returned to you three-fold!
Oh, could I get a Shackled Book of Fairytales please? You’re very kind to even offer, and I hope the karma is returned to you three-fold!
NISHTA [X] THEY/HE [X] 21+

Neurodivergent (aka not trying to be any type of way, just how I am and promise I'm not mad at you)
wtSJOE3.png
could i get the cottage garden scene please? :D all the best for your generosity!! thank you!
could i get the cottage garden scene please? :D all the best for your generosity!! thank you!
could I get a lilypad pond scene please?

thank-you for doing this
could I get a lilypad pond scene please?

thank-you for doing this
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
A round of deliveries has been set up!
A round of deliveries has been set up!
Dealing-With-Dragons1-256x171.jpg
Could I maybe get the artist studio scene, and the artist satchel? This is very nice of you to do!! ^^
Could I maybe get the artist studio scene, and the artist satchel? This is very nice of you to do!! ^^
gif20.gifgif20.gifgif20.gifgif20.gif
could i get a lily pond scene and a cottage garden scene? thank you!
could i get a lily pond scene and a cottage garden scene? thank you!
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
oh! i’m not in need of any achievement items rn, but i would love any gems or treasure you’re willing to spare! tysm and gl outside of fr!!
oh! i’m not in need of any achievement items rn, but i would love any gems or treasure you’re willing to spare! tysm and gl outside of fr!!
h0iLGiu.pngvmAjegI.png
PNjzOJi.png
Could I get any of the gas masks? I forgot they existed and now I remember they look really cool on dragons. <3
Could I get any of the gas masks? I forgot they existed and now I remember they look really cool on dragons. <3
4ok1TmX.png
1 2