Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | philza minecraft babey!!!
spent over a million treasure all at once last night making this man a reality because i finally got the dragon colors i needed. behold a man [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83113672][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831137/83113672_350.png[/img][/url] this is also my chance to mention one of my favorite fanfics in the world, [url=https://archiveofourown.org/series/2170485]orphan's path[/url] :DD i was already following the main author when this series started but it took me a bit to actually read it because i dont watch dsmp. but i just decided Whatever i'll read the dsmp fic because i know this author is good. and BOY IS THIS AUTHOR EVER GOOD. i love orphan's path so much i have made so much fanart for it i still havent watched any of dsmp and i dont think i ever will but i have a deep and strangely skewed love for the characters because of this fic. its about phil and techno being besties forever and ever and has incredible worldbuilding please read it
spent over a million treasure all at once last night making this man a reality because i finally got the dragon colors i needed. behold a man
83113672_350.png

this is also my chance to mention one of my favorite fanfics in the world, orphan's path :DD

i was already following the main author when this series started but it took me a bit to actually read it because i dont watch dsmp. but i just decided Whatever i'll read the dsmp fic because i know this author is good. and BOY IS THIS AUTHOR EVER GOOD. i love orphan's path so much i have made so much fanart for it i still havent watched any of dsmp and i dont think i ever will but i have a deep and strangely skewed love for the characters because of this fic. its about phil and techno being besties forever and ever and has incredible worldbuilding please read it
congrats on finishing him! gotta admit I didn't know the reference, but looking him up i've gotta say you nailed him, good job :D
congrats on finishing him! gotta admit I didn't know the reference, but looking him up i've gotta say you nailed him, good job :D
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
@Psilocin thank you!!!!! im very happy with him, it was really fun to work with what FR had to offer for his genes and outfit :]
maybe someday i'll get into skin making and do something to give him the last little touches he's missing............. he needs some more weird vibes he's a freaky angel of death creature
@Psilocin thank you!!!!! im very happy with him, it was really fun to work with what FR had to offer for his genes and outfit :]
maybe someday i'll get into skin making and do something to give him the last little touches he's missing............. he needs some more weird vibes he's a freaky angel of death creature
He looks amazing!! I really love the look his secondary gives him. I didn't even consider using the new garden hats for him, but I may have to steal that haha I have a Philza too, although I based him more on his minecraft hardcore content and streaming persona [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70873862][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/708739/70873862_350.png[/img][/url]
He looks amazing!! I really love the look his secondary gives him. I didn't even consider using the new garden hats for him, but I may have to steal that haha

I have a Philza too, although I based him more on his minecraft hardcore content and streaming persona

70873862_350.png
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@FossilDust OHHHHHH HE LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!! the dark green is great and i didnt even think to use the feathered wing apparel for some reason lol. phil in orphan's path has the little white diamonds on the tips of his wings (thich i think are on the cape on his skin?) and a very "stars in the sky" vibe/theme so i went for flair :]

im not sure how the images will look if i try to code them in here so here's links to Official Fanfic Art:

original philza appearance
angel of death phil
most recent/current (as for dsmp timeline we left off some time close to after tommy's third death? i dont know much about the order of events lol thats the best i can do)
@FossilDust OHHHHHH HE LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!! the dark green is great and i didnt even think to use the feathered wing apparel for some reason lol. phil in orphan's path has the little white diamonds on the tips of his wings (thich i think are on the cape on his skin?) and a very "stars in the sky" vibe/theme so i went for flair :]

im not sure how the images will look if i try to code them in here so here's links to Official Fanfic Art:

original philza appearance
angel of death phil
most recent/current (as for dsmp timeline we left off some time close to after tommy's third death? i dont know much about the order of events lol thats the best i can do)
dude i don’t even go here (to minecraft streamers in general, that is) but thanks for introducing me to this fanfic series??? oh god why is the series scrollbar so long. oh hell i’ll be here for weeks

you did this fandragon incredibly well. oh my god. very good. the small details in context of the fic are [chef’s kiss]
dude i don’t even go here (to minecraft streamers in general, that is) but thanks for introducing me to this fanfic series??? oh god why is the series scrollbar so long. oh hell i’ll be here for weeks

you did this fandragon incredibly well. oh my god. very good. the small details in context of the fic are [chef’s kiss]
8aKVtucC_o.png
@2BDamned !!!!!!!!!!!! YES HECK YES i hope you enjoy lol!!!! its been on hiatus for a while because of technoblade dying and the authors being fed up with dream being. a deeply annoying person but i still love it dearly and i am patient
(personally the only minecraft content i watch is hermitcraft which i am super into)

it is a LONG series lol. and it has a "companion guide" of official art!!! i love the art so much!! and its helpful for me as a fanartist to have so much reference material

putting a totally casual link to my orphans path fanart on tumblr lol....... ive drawn so much
@2BDamned !!!!!!!!!!!! YES HECK YES i hope you enjoy lol!!!! its been on hiatus for a while because of technoblade dying and the authors being fed up with dream being. a deeply annoying person but i still love it dearly and i am patient
(personally the only minecraft content i watch is hermitcraft which i am super into)

it is a LONG series lol. and it has a "companion guide" of official art!!! i love the art so much!! and its helpful for me as a fanartist to have so much reference material

putting a totally casual link to my orphans path fanart on tumblr lol....... ive drawn so much
yo he looks spectacular op!! the gardener's hat is so perfect
yo he looks spectacular op!! the gardener's hat is so perfect
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
INCREDIBLY GOOD FANART OP i have no idea what is happening in half of it!! but i will Find Out! and i am sure Worried About All These Guys !
INCREDIBLY GOOD FANART OP i have no idea what is happening in half of it!! but i will Find Out! and i am sure Worried About All These Guys !
8aKVtucC_o.png
@Fabro WHEEEEEEE thank u i am very happy with the hat its like, close enough to clearly evoke what i was going for without being woefully inaccurate
@Fabro WHEEEEEEE thank u i am very happy with the hat its like, close enough to clearly evoke what i was going for without being woefully inaccurate