Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] Pericci’s Gijinka Shoppe
1 2 3 4
these are all so gorgeous! i had to pick up hazel ~ i happened to have a lovely accent for her too! she's like a starlit pond at night :> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86816627][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/868167/86816627_350.png[/img][/url]
these are all so gorgeous! i had to pick up hazel ~ i happened to have a lovely accent for her too! she's like a starlit pond at night :>

86816627_350.png
eosuguide.png
@eosu

Ohhh that accent is STUNNING and perfect for her!!

Thank you so much for buying her! I hope you enjoy your new dragon :D
@eosu

Ohhh that accent is STUNNING and perfect for her!!

Thank you so much for buying her! I hope you enjoy your new dragon :D
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
Bump! price lowered to 1kg!
Bump! price lowered to 1kg!
TvhLm9X.png
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
Pk3djBI.png

Hey everyone! No new gijinkas unfortunately, but I wanted to let you know I'm moving over my pinglist to the new pinglist system! Please feel free to subscribe for future updates. This is the last time I'll be pinging my google docs gijinka pinglist, all updates will be using the FR pinglist from now on.

(pinglist was here)

Hey everyone! No new gijinkas unfortunately, but I wanted to let you know I'm moving over my pinglist to the new pinglist system! Please feel free to subscribe for future updates. This is the last time I'll be pinging my google docs gijinka pinglist, all updates will be using the FR pinglist from now on.

(pinglist was here)
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
1 2 3 4