Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I made a pinglist!
1 2
Hey if anyone wants to join my pinglist to see how they work, you can join it here:

Maybe I will ping you with nerdy jokes every so often. Or maybe I will forget about it for years. Who knows?
The good news is, you can leave it any time you like (this isn't Hotel California!)

So if you are curious about how pinglists work now, feel free to give this one a try, ping it, et cetera!

To subscribe, you can either click on the text of the pinglist to go to your pinglists page, or you can click on the brownish icon in the lower right next to "N Subscribers" - it will turn into a yellow flag indicating that you have been subscribed.)

To unsubscribe go here and click the big unsubscribe button in the upper right! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/pinglist/view/404 (And after you have done that, have a wonderful day!)

If you ping it nothing will happen I just figured this out. I am the only one who can ping the list. So you don't have to be worried about quoting my posts... you can never ping it accidentally.
Hey if anyone wants to join my pinglist to see how they work, you can join it here:

Maybe I will ping you with nerdy jokes every so often. Or maybe I will forget about it for years. Who knows?
The good news is, you can leave it any time you like (this isn't Hotel California!)

So if you are curious about how pinglists work now, feel free to give this one a try, ping it, et cetera!

To subscribe, you can either click on the text of the pinglist to go to your pinglists page, or you can click on the brownish icon in the lower right next to "N Subscribers" - it will turn into a yellow flag indicating that you have been subscribed.)

To unsubscribe go here and click the big unsubscribe button in the upper right! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/pinglist/view/404 (And after you have done that, have a wonderful day!)

If you ping it nothing will happen I just figured this out. I am the only one who can ping the list. So you don't have to be worried about quoting my posts... you can never ping it accidentally.
I'm always looking for Platinum/Black/Platinum and Platinum/Black/Black dragons!
YAY being included!
YAY being included!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@pinglist-404 Oh my gosh! You are getting pinged because you are an Early Adopter of the 404 Pinglist. [quote]Remember to think like a proton: always postive![/quote] Could someone else please try pinging this pinglist to see if it works? You just type "@ pinglist-404" without the space and remember to include a joke :)
@404: Pinglist Not Found Oh my gosh! You are getting pinged because you are an Early Adopter of the 404 Pinglist.
Quote:
Remember to think like a proton: always postive!

Could someone else please try pinging this pinglist to see if it works? You just type "@ pinglist-404" without the space and remember to include a joke :)
I'm always looking for Platinum/Black/Platinum and Platinum/Black/Black dragons!
[quote name="entropic" date="2023-10-26 10:10:07" ] @pinglist-404 Oh my gosh! You are getting pinged because you are an Early Adopter of the 404 Pinglist. [quote]Remember to think like a proton: always postive![/quote] Could someone else please try pinging this pinglist to see if it works? You just type "@ pinglist-404" without the space and remember to include a joke :) [/quote] Testing this out - apologies if anyone gets annoyed by the double ping! Edit: hmm, I'm not sure if this worked or not: I didn't get a notification, but idk if that's because others can't use the list or if you can't self-ping whilst on a pinglist
entropic wrote on 2023-10-26 10:10:07:
@404: Pinglist Not Found Oh my gosh! You are getting pinged because you are an Early Adopter of the 404 Pinglist.
Quote:
Remember to think like a proton: always postive!

Could someone else please try pinging this pinglist to see if it works? You just type "@ pinglist-404" without the space and remember to include a joke :)

Testing this out - apologies if anyone gets annoyed by the double ping!

Edit: hmm, I'm not sure if this worked or not: I didn't get a notification, but idk if that's because others can't use the list or if you can't self-ping whilst on a pinglist
SagittariusAx
Any pronouns
[quote name="Teletraan" date="2023-10-26 10:07:20" ] YAY being included! [/quote] YAY for @Teletraan! You're as cool as Absolute Zero... so I could say... You're 0°K!
Teletraan wrote on 2023-10-26 10:07:20:
YAY being included!
YAY for @Teletraan! You're as cool as Absolute Zero... so I could say... You're 0°K!
Huh, I subbed - it doesn't seem to be working for me, though!
Huh, I subbed - it doesn't seem to be working for me, though!
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
[quote name="SagittariusAx" date="2023-10-26 10:13:25" ] Testing this out - apologies if anyone gets annoyed by the double ping! [/quote] Thank you @SagittariusAx for participating in this experiment! You are a [emoji=star size=1]star[emoji=star size=1]...actually you are a whole constellation! I did [i]not[/i] get a ping. I just reread the instructions and this is on purpose: [quote]IMPORTANT NOTE: The ping command can only be used by the pinglist's creator, so no one can co-opt your pinglist to annoy other players.[/quote]
SagittariusAx wrote on 2023-10-26 10:13:25:
Testing this out - apologies if anyone gets annoyed by the double ping!

Thank you @SagittariusAx for participating in this experiment! You are a star...actually you are a whole constellation!

I did not get a ping.

I just reread the instructions and this is on purpose:
Quote:
IMPORTANT NOTE: The ping command can only be used by the pinglist's creator, so no one can co-opt your pinglist to annoy other players.

@pinglist-404 [quote=JOKE ALERT]Geometry is the best kind of math... it's as easy as Pi! [/quote] Thank you for participating in the pinglist! And thank you @2Blue2BTrue for providing valuable feedback. You're so blue there's a 90s song about you!
@404: Pinglist Not Found
JOKE ALERT wrote:
Geometry is the best kind of math... it's as easy as Pi!

Thank you for participating in the pinglist! And thank you @2Blue2BTrue for providing valuable feedback. You're so blue there's a 90s song about you!
@pinglist-404 [quote=JOKE ALERT]Geometry is the best kind of math... it's as easy as Pi! [/quote] Thank you all for participating in the pinglist! And thank you @2Blue2BTrue for providing valuable feedback. You're so blue there's a 90s song about you! Edit: Yikes, double ping!
JOKE ALERT wrote:

Thank you all for participating in the pinglist! And thank you @2Blue2BTrue for providing valuable feedback. You're so blue there's a 90s song about you!

Edit: Yikes, double ping!
[quote name="entropic" date="2023-10-26 10:22:30" ] @pinglist-404 [quote=JOKE ALERT]Geometry is the best kind of math... it's as easy as Pi! [/quote] Thank you all for participating in the pinglist! And thank you @2Blue2BTrue for providing valuable feedback. You're so blue there's a 90s song about you! [/quote] nice joke
entropic wrote on 2023-10-26 10:22:30:
JOKE ALERT wrote:

Thank you all for participating in the pinglist! And thank you @2Blue2BTrue for providing valuable feedback. You're so blue there's a 90s song about you!
nice joke
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
1 2