Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sax's Skins [WcS Reject SD M]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45
hi there! do you still have a copy of Eden's End, by chance?

Also if there's a reprint list for I Don't Know How, I would love to be on it :3
hi there! do you still have a copy of Eden's End, by chance?

Also if there's a reprint list for I Don't Know How, I would love to be on it :3
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@Saxophony Omg Queen of Grief reminds me of Eris Morn ♥ I might need one of those - but first to see if I have a dragon that it will suit! ^.^
@Saxophony Omg Queen of Grief reminds me of Eris Morn ♥ I might need one of those - but first to see if I have a dragon that it will suit! ^.^
NLdJQtw.png
@mossfinch
yup i still have copies of eden's end! and i can add you to my reprint list!

@apthecaria
That one is 100% eris morn based xD if you need or want a preview on a dragon lmk!
@mossfinch
yup i still have copies of eden's end! and i can add you to my reprint list!

@apthecaria
That one is 100% eris morn based xD if you need or want a preview on a dragon lmk!
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
rad! I would love to purchase one if I can!
rad! I would love to purchase one if I can!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch
yes! i can send a PA!
@mossfinch
yes! i can send a PA!
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
Thanks! :D
Thanks! :D
IMG-1405.png
[center][size=2]Ahhh an Eris Morn inspired skin?! I love it! May I get a preview on this scry please? :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42405562][img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=106&bodygene=16&breed=4&element=10&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=154&auth=28421abeb94c39cbdbd2e9170d7c3dc1462bcec2&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center]
Ahhh an Eris Morn inspired skin?! I love it! May I get a preview on this scry please? :D

dragon?age=1&body=106&bodygene=16&breed=4&element=10&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=154&auth=28421abeb94c39cbdbd2e9170d7c3dc1462bcec2&dummyext=prev.png
............................ 77188789.png
Twitch
Twitter
Breeding Projects
Goals & Wishes
79555124.png
@Aisuruu Of course! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/778993373960339499/1166138169360650400/1_4_10_7_16_20_22_106_154_39_1__Female.png[/img]
@Aisuruu
Of course!
1_4_10_7_16_20_22_106_154_39_1__Female.png
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
Hey everyone, hows your night?

Turns out there was some update with pinglists? Who would've guessed. Anyway if you've been pinged here you're on my shop pinglist so uhh I guess add yourself? I'll put this somewhere on the shops main page at some point.

New territory so I guess we'll see how it goes? I will be curious to see what killing mass pinglists does for things like GASP but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

I will be keeping the pinglist in my google docs up, and i guess at some point eventually using the pinglists for runs and even then I'll still probably keep up the google docs. Time will tell, I'm sure changes will be made, there's definitely improvements that could be made.

Uhh what else...official pre-order pings for mothman/queen duo will either happen tomorrow or over the weekend, and printing order will be the ones that have the most sign ups so mothman and queen of grief 1st.

@WHOUR @Novrre @Rhane @exoscience @Skyleidge @Rhulk @Skyleidge @beingofsalt @Bearskull @ThistleProse @TheGodOfStories @Bnemesis @Cori @ikelu @MasakiSaphir @mangoeclipse @cherie @TarbaYelemel @HallowedKnight @chasegirl @CaptainMoondyne
Hey everyone, hows your night?

Turns out there was some update with pinglists? Who would've guessed. Anyway if you've been pinged here you're on my shop pinglist so uhh I guess add yourself? I'll put this somewhere on the shops main page at some point.

New territory so I guess we'll see how it goes? I will be curious to see what killing mass pinglists does for things like GASP but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

I will be keeping the pinglist in my google docs up, and i guess at some point eventually using the pinglists for runs and even then I'll still probably keep up the google docs. Time will tell, I'm sure changes will be made, there's definitely improvements that could be made.

Uhh what else...official pre-order pings for mothman/queen duo will either happen tomorrow or over the weekend, and printing order will be the ones that have the most sign ups so mothman and queen of grief 1st.

@WHOUR @Novrre @Rhane @exoscience @Skyleidge @Rhulk @Skyleidge @beingofsalt @Bearskull @ThistleProse @TheGodOfStories @Bnemesis @Cori @ikelu @MasakiSaphir @mangoeclipse @cherie @TarbaYelemel @HallowedKnight @chasegirl @CaptainMoondyne
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
Hey everyone! Pinging for pre-order payments, I currently only have the funds to print a single 10 run so I would super appreciate payments! <3 thank you! Reminder that mixed/treasure payments are fine. I don't restrict treasure slots. Ideally I'll be throwing everything into queue at once but if not, Mothman will be going in first, followed by Queen of Grief and Queen of Lies. I do expect Mothman might be returned due to being too dark but that'll be an easy fix. [emoji=deer skull size=1][emoji=black gem size=1]Happy Halloween![emoji=brown gem size=1][emoji=raven size=1] [b] Indrid Cold 750g/750kt Queen of Lies 850g/850kt Queen of Grief 850/850kt[/b] ------- [columns][b]Indrid Cold[/b] [size=1] @seamists @PrP @Bearskull @Xemriss @buttrocks @Griminal @Jessymetal @rentropy @voidfang[/size] [nextcol] [b]Queen of Lies[/b] [size=1] @Bearskull @chasegirl @hat17 @Nozaria @galactic [/size] [nextcol] [b]Queen of Grief[/b] [size=1] @Bearskull @Reithya @fay @mossfinch @chasegirl @Juquedo @Synthsational @galactic @Driadhe @HallowedKnight @aprilraven [/size] [/columns]
Hey everyone!
Pinging for pre-order payments, I currently only have the funds to print a single 10 run so I would super appreciate payments! <3 thank you! Reminder that mixed/treasure payments are fine. I don't restrict treasure slots. Ideally I'll be throwing everything into queue at once but if not, Mothman will be going in first, followed by Queen of Grief and Queen of Lies. I do expect Mothman might be returned due to being too dark but that'll be an easy fix.

Happy Halloween!

Indrid Cold 750g/750kt
Queen of Lies 850g/850kt
Queen of Grief 850/850kt

Indrid Cold

@seamists
@PrP
@Bearskull
@Xemriss
@buttrocks
@Griminal
@Jessymetal