Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed/working] pwyw (colored) sketches
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 94 95
@silverpelt60 sorry for the wait on this but i finally got a chance to finish a sketch for you! i hope it looks okay, please let me know if you'd like any changes ;v;/ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/1163960335959593131/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
@silverpelt60
sorry for the wait on this but i finally got a chance to finish a sketch for you! i hope it looks okay, please let me know if you'd like any changes ;v;/
Untitled_Artwork.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@xri0t i'm so so sorry for the delay on these!! >< to make up for the wait i went ahead and upgraded one to a fullbody, i hope it looks alright...! i'm really not great at drawing weapons or shirtless men i realize hfkfhg but i did my best with entropy ;; please let me know if you'd like any changes and i'll do my best to make them! i'll go ahead and wait for your reply before accepting the CR as well since it's been a while haha [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/1163960392658194582/Untitled_Artwork_1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/1163960394944102520/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
@xri0t
i'm so so sorry for the delay on these!! >< to make up for the wait i went ahead and upgraded one to a fullbody, i hope it looks alright...! i'm really not great at drawing weapons or shirtless men i realize hfkfhg but i did my best with entropy ;;
please let me know if you'd like any changes and i'll do my best to make them! i'll go ahead and wait for your reply before accepting the CR as well since it's been a while haha
Untitled_Artwork_1.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[quote name="Hocotate" date="2023-10-17 15:04:38" ] sorry for the wait on this but i finally got a chance to finish a sketch for you! i hope it looks okay, please let me know if you'd like any changes ;v;/ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/1163960335959593131/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [/quote] OHHHHHH HE LOOKS AMAZING I LOVE HIMMMMM Ivory is one of my favorite characters and you did him SO much justice! I love his pose and his facial expression, he just looks so commanding and confident! Not to mention he's got legs for days lmao-- I will definitely cherish this sketch! Oh, and for the record, if you feel like you'd ever be able to take a crack at that other character I linked, please do let me know! If price is an issue because of their complexity, just give me a range and I'll happily pay that amount. ^^
Hocotate wrote on 2023-10-17 15:04:38:
sorry for the wait on this but i finally got a chance to finish a sketch for you! i hope it looks okay, please let me know if you'd like any changes ;v;/
Untitled_Artwork.png

OHHHHHH HE LOOKS AMAZING I LOVE HIMMMMM

Ivory is one of my favorite characters and you did him SO much justice! I love his pose and his facial expression, he just looks so commanding and confident! Not to mention he's got legs for days lmao--

I will definitely cherish this sketch!

Oh, and for the record, if you feel like you'd ever be able to take a crack at that other character I linked, please do let me know! If price is an issue because of their complexity, just give me a range and I'll happily pay that amount. ^^
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
[quote name="Hocotate" date="2023-10-17 15:06:54" ] @xri0t i'm so so sorry for the delay on these!! >< to make up for the wait i went ahead and upgraded one to a fullbody, i hope it looks alright...! i'm really not great at drawing weapons or shirtless men i realize hfkfhg but i did my best with entropy ;; please let me know if you'd like any changes and i'll do my best to make them! i'll go ahead and wait for your reply before accepting the CR as well since it's been a while haha [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/1163960392658194582/Untitled_Artwork_1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/1163960394944102520/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [/quote] They are both wonderful and well worth the wait!!! Thank you so much<333
Hocotate wrote on 2023-10-17 15:06:54:
@xri0t
i'm so so sorry for the delay on these!! >< to make up for the wait i went ahead and upgraded one to a fullbody, i hope it looks alright...! i'm really not great at drawing weapons or shirtless men i realize hfkfhg but i did my best with entropy ;;
please let me know if you'd like any changes and i'll do my best to make them! i'll go ahead and wait for your reply before accepting the CR as well since it's been a while haha
Untitled_Artwork_1.png
Untitled_Artwork.png

They are both wonderful and well worth the wait!!! Thank you so much<333
Siggy.png
can you ping me when these reopen?
can you ping me when these reopen?
8URelp0.png
@pawnmgers
i've just decided to open up again so here is a ping haha x,) thank you for your interest!

@silverpelt60
i'm so glad you liked the sketch of ivory, thank you for commissioning me!! ;v;/ i've opened up again so i'd be willing to try and do that other character of yours; no worries about a range, feel free to offer whatever and i'll see what i can do!
@pawnmgers
i've just decided to open up again so here is a ping haha x,) thank you for your interest!

@silverpelt60
i'm so glad you liked the sketch of ivory, thank you for commissioning me!! ;v;/ i've opened up again so i'd be willing to try and do that other character of yours; no worries about a range, feel free to offer whatever and i'll see what i can do!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
can i throw youuuu—

two full stacks of any fest currency, a prismatic token, and 200g for a sketch of a boy of mine? i’ll dm you the refs, just lemme know what fest currencies you’d like.

and edit, if it’s okay to ask, can you send the piece in dms when it’s done?
can i throw youuuu—

two full stacks of any fest currency, a prismatic token, and 200g for a sketch of a boy of mine? i’ll dm you the refs, just lemme know what fest currencies you’d like.

and edit, if it’s okay to ask, can you send the piece in dms when it’s done?
8URelp0.png
@pawnmgers
sounds good to me, feel free to send the PM whenever!! i've a slight preference for immaculate tablets but anything is fine x)
@pawnmgers
sounds good to me, feel free to send the PM whenever!! i've a slight preference for immaculate tablets but anything is fine x)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[emoji=glimmer tile size=1]
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[emoji=glimmer tile size=1]
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 94 95