Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Small UMA Cleanout
1 2 3
@AceTille
I'd sell it for print price which is 850g but I can accept the bogsneak egg as partial. Since the LAH for a bog egg right now is 238g that would leave 612g
@AceTille
I'd sell it for print price which is 850g but I can accept the bogsneak egg as partial. Since the LAH for a bog egg right now is 238g that would leave 612g
aure
she/her
fr +2
skincents
70YUgVu.png
Oof, unfortunately that's about 100g more than I've got to spare - thank you, though, and good luck with your sales!!
Oof, unfortunately that's about 100g more than I've got to spare - thank you, though, and good luck with your sales!!
PZxFoad.png06ZbluJ.png
@Aurelyon Hi! I wanted to know how much it is for Gazed, Fiery Splendor, and SS-Stay (individual prices please :))
@Aurelyon Hi! I wanted to know how much it is for Gazed, Fiery Splendor, and SS-Stay (individual prices please :))
UcDgc0T.png
@etsurunii
Sure thing! For Gazed I'd want 3kg because that's about what I paid. Fiery Splendor, since I'm a bit tentative on selling it, I would want at least 2kg for it. And for SS-Stay Still-Mist I'd want 1.6kg.
@etsurunii
Sure thing! For Gazed I'd want 3kg because that's about what I paid. Fiery Splendor, since I'm a bit tentative on selling it, I would want at least 2kg for it. And for SS-Stay Still-Mist I'd want 1.6kg.
aure
she/her
fr +2
skincents
70YUgVu.png
How much for ?
How much for ?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Ah I think I'll have to pass, tysm for lmk and good luck with your sales!
Ah I think I'll have to pass, tysm for lmk and good luck with your sales!
UcDgc0T.png
[quote name="Aurelyon" date="2023-10-20 18:04:11" ] @Toyhouse I'd charge 1250g for it since thats about what I paid [/quote] I'll do that!! If you dont mind setting up a PA that'd be wonderful, tysm! @Aurelyon
Aurelyon wrote on 2023-10-20 18:04:11:
@Toyhouse
I'd charge 1250g for it since thats about what I paid
I'll do that!! If you dont mind setting up a PA that'd be wonderful, tysm!
@Aurelyon
@Toyhouse
Alright, PA sent then ^^ enjoy!
@Toyhouse
Alright, PA sent then ^^ enjoy!
aure
she/her
fr +2
skincents
70YUgVu.png
Could I purchase zephyr? c:
Could I purchase zephyr? c: