Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Loafing Coatl Adopts!
1 2 3 4
@Skyshale Oh goodness, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been in and out of hospital, I hope your heart troubles will clear up soon..! I would absolutely love a ping once you're well enough to take on more slots!
@Skyshale Oh goodness, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been in and out of hospital, I hope your heart troubles will clear up soon..! I would absolutely love a ping once you're well enough to take on more slots!
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
@Skyshale Oh my, I hope you are okay. I don't mind waiting at all, just want you to focus on your health for now!!
@Skyshale Oh my, I hope you are okay. I don't mind waiting at all, just want you to focus on your health for now!!
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
I'm sorry to hear you've been in poor health. The wait is no bother, I hope you get better soon.
I'm sorry to hear you've been in poor health. The wait is no bother, I hope you get better soon.
BEPjgXW.png
Thank you guys so much <3 I'll get better through magic or something idk I want to make sure I keep my promises haha
Thank you guys so much <3 I'll get better through magic or something idk I want to make sure I keep my promises haha
YRmQuaa.png

Wishlist
Flight Rising World Records
Art Shop
FR +2
1 2 3 4