Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | osiem's accents (semi hiatus)
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
@tapestrybeast done
@tapestrybeast done
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem Hi, I don't mean to bother you but I genuinely cannot remember, how many people need to be on the pinglist for an accent before you reprint it? Is there any chance I could just buy and send you a blueprint myself instead of waiting? I signed up for an accent at the beginning of a breeding project that I would use the accent on the final result of and recently completed it so I wanted to check in. Sorry if I come off as impatient, that's not my intention, I just had a few questions about the operation of your shop.
@osiem Hi, I don't mean to bother you but I genuinely cannot remember, how many people need to be on the pinglist for an accent before you reprint it? Is there any chance I could just buy and send you a blueprint myself instead of waiting? I signed up for an accent at the beginning of a breeding project that I would use the accent on the final result of and recently completed it so I wanted to check in. Sorry if I come off as impatient, that's not my intention, I just had a few questions about the operation of your shop.
oRkijoy.png
tqGkHih.png
ePOliyb.png
Q0p4QGz.png
YMPbu9R.png
HCNNZeS.pngmbWgKmD.png
@TheAviarySystem I'm sorry, my shop is on semi hiatus, so right now I only replrint accents on demand, so yes, you can send blueprint and a fee to have it reprinted for you
it's for the M Tundra headphones b accent right? So it would be 150g + blueprint
@TheAviarySystem I'm sorry, my shop is on semi hiatus, so right now I only replrint accents on demand, so yes, you can send blueprint and a fee to have it reprinted for you
it's for the M Tundra headphones b accent right? So it would be 150g + blueprint
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem Sounds good! CR sent, sorry for the delay [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@osiem Sounds good! CR sent, sorry for the delay
oRkijoy.png
tqGkHih.png
ePOliyb.png
Q0p4QGz.png
YMPbu9R.png
HCNNZeS.pngmbWgKmD.png
@osiem hi! could i please be added to both of your pinglists, if you ever decide to start up your shop again or reprint stuff? <3
@osiem hi! could i please be added to both of your pinglists, if you ever decide to start up your shop again or reprint stuff? <3
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
@Pride I added you to the general ping list, but I don't have list for general reprints, only for individual accents
@Pride I added you to the general ping list, but I don't have list for general reprints, only for individual accents
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem aah okay, thank you! i misunderstood
@osiem aah okay, thank you! i misunderstood
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png