Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private 1x1 Lair Crossover RP
1 2 3 4
“It's alright, I can pay for you. It’s the least I can do, really. I’d probably still be going the wrong way if it weren’t for you.” *Basker comes to a stop beside Cinder at the river, looking around.* “…did I hear you say you have a pet?”
“It's alright, I can pay for you. It’s the least I can do, really. I’d probably still be going the wrong way if it weren’t for you.” *Basker comes to a stop beside Cinder at the river, looking around.* “…did I hear you say you have a pet?”
"Eh, he doesn't really like other people that much and to be honest, he isn't exactly trained either. He also comes and goes whenever he pleases, so I wouldn't get too excited to meet him." *She looks at the river for a while, stepping away from it once she realizes she was standing a bit close for comfort. It wasn't a very wild river, but it was fairly deep. She starts to walk beside the river, using it as a marker.* "A lot of towns are connected to this river, so you just need to follow it and you'll find something eventually, though I know a few quicker ways to get to the towns."
"Eh, he doesn't really like other people that much and to be honest, he isn't exactly trained either. He also comes and goes whenever he pleases, so I wouldn't get too excited to meet him." *She looks at the river for a while, stepping away from it once she realizes she was standing a bit close for comfort. It wasn't a very wild river, but it was fairly deep. She starts to walk beside the river, using it as a marker.* "A lot of towns are connected to this river, so you just need to follow it and you'll find something eventually, though I know a few quicker ways to get to the towns."
4hF11.gif
(I am so, so sorry for being away for so long. I haven’t been feeling the best. I hope you’re not too mad at me and still want to continue the rp)

“Oh, alright…thanks for the help,” Basker pauses, trying to memorize the path they’d taken.* “Where were you headed, anyway? I hope I’m not delaying you too much.”
(I am so, so sorry for being away for so long. I haven’t been feeling the best. I hope you’re not too mad at me and still want to continue the rp)

“Oh, alright…thanks for the help,” Basker pauses, trying to memorize the path they’d taken.* “Where were you headed, anyway? I hope I’m not delaying you too much.”
(I'm not mad. I haven't been playing myself.)

"Where was I going? Oh... Nowhere special. I have time to help." *Her tone was weirdly hesitant as if she didn't have an answer.*
(I'm not mad. I haven't been playing myself.)

"Where was I going? Oh... Nowhere special. I have time to help." *Her tone was weirdly hesitant as if she didn't have an answer.*
4hF11.gif
(Thanks lol. I guess I came back at just the right time then)

“Oh, okay…” *Basker pauses, a bit suspicious, but he changes the subject, not wanting to pry or offend her, after she’s already doing him a big favor.* “Thanks for helping me, again. I’ll definitely have to treat you to something once we’re in town. To repay you for your kindness, y’know?”
(Thanks lol. I guess I came back at just the right time then)

“Oh, okay…” *Basker pauses, a bit suspicious, but he changes the subject, not wanting to pry or offend her, after she’s already doing him a big favor.* “Thanks for helping me, again. I’ll definitely have to treat you to something once we’re in town. To repay you for your kindness, y’know?”
"So generous, thank you." *She accepted without a second thought, traveling down the water's edge. From what you could see from where you were, this was going to take a good amount of time by foot.*
"So generous, thank you." *She accepted without a second thought, traveling down the water's edge. From what you could see from where you were, this was going to take a good amount of time by foot.*
4hF11.gif
1 2 3 4