Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private 1x1 Lair Crossover RP
1 2 3 4
(Yeah, the size difference is definitely a lot bigger than I thought lol)

*Basker quickly gets to his feet, peering down at the sandsurge in front of him.*

“Oh! I’m so sorry!” *Basker exclaims, alarmed and a bit nervous* “I swear, I didn’t mean to! Are you alright? I didn’t hurt you, did I?”
(Yeah, the size difference is definitely a lot bigger than I thought lol)

*Basker quickly gets to his feet, peering down at the sandsurge in front of him.*

“Oh! I’m so sorry!” *Basker exclaims, alarmed and a bit nervous* “I swear, I didn’t mean to! Are you alright? I didn’t hurt you, did I?”
"No, Luckily I was barely out of the way. Still, now you owe me." *She looks at the dragon for a moment, trying to figure out why they were out so far into the woods.* "So... Why are you out here exactly? You know how many thieves are wondering around these parts?"
"No, Luckily I was barely out of the way. Still, now you owe me." *She looks at the dragon for a moment, trying to figure out why they were out so far into the woods.* "So... Why are you out here exactly? You know how many thieves are wondering around these parts?"
4hF11.gif
“I’m delivering some packages to one of the settlements around here.” *Basker looks around, embarrassed* “I’ve sorta gotten lost, though…my name’s Basker, what’s your name?" *Basker grins toothily*
“I’m delivering some packages to one of the settlements around here.” *Basker looks around, embarrassed* “I’ve sorta gotten lost, though…my name’s Basker, what’s your name?" *Basker grins toothily*
"Cinder. And you're far far away from any settlement. These woods are very dangerous you know."

In the background, the forest goes quiet with only the sound of something moving through the flora behind Cinder being heard. It's dark outside, though that's the norm of the shadow domain. However, it only adds to the ominous feel of the surrounding woods, making the area seem more mysterious and creepy.

"I guess I have nothing better to do right now..." *Cinder mumbled, looking away from the dragon.* "I could help you find your way and protect you from thieves. Then again, I don't think you would trust a sandsurge with that role... Oh well."
"Cinder. And you're far far away from any settlement. These woods are very dangerous you know."

In the background, the forest goes quiet with only the sound of something moving through the flora behind Cinder being heard. It's dark outside, though that's the norm of the shadow domain. However, it only adds to the ominous feel of the surrounding woods, making the area seem more mysterious and creepy.

"I guess I have nothing better to do right now..." *Cinder mumbled, looking away from the dragon.* "I could help you find your way and protect you from thieves. Then again, I don't think you would trust a sandsurge with that role... Oh well."
4hF11.gif
*Basker perks up at the idea.*

“Really? I’d really appreciate that, actually. I’ve been walking all day, and to be honest, I think I’ve only gotten farther away. That’s so kind of you to offer!”

He could definitely use the company. Maybe having someone to talk to could help fill the eerie silence of the forest and calm his anxious nerves. Cinder seems nice enough. Besides, he really does need to make up for nearly crushing her…
*Basker perks up at the idea.*

“Really? I’d really appreciate that, actually. I’ve been walking all day, and to be honest, I think I’ve only gotten farther away. That’s so kind of you to offer!”

He could definitely use the company. Maybe having someone to talk to could help fill the eerie silence of the forest and calm his anxious nerves. Cinder seems nice enough. Besides, he really does need to make up for nearly crushing her…
*She grins while her face is hidden away, before turning around with a friendly smile.* "Of course! Why not." *She states, starting to walk in a certain direction.* "Follow me."
*She grins while her face is hidden away, before turning around with a friendly smile.* "Of course! Why not." *She states, starting to walk in a certain direction.* "Follow me."
4hF11.gif
*Basker smiles as well, quickly gathering his things and following after her.*

“So, where are you from?” *Basker asks as they walk, hoping to fill the silence of the night.* “I never really expected to run into anyone all the way out here. Do you live around here?”
*Basker smiles as well, quickly gathering his things and following after her.*

“So, where are you from?” *Basker asks as they walk, hoping to fill the silence of the night.* “I never really expected to run into anyone all the way out here. Do you live around here?”
"I live here and there... Wherever I feel like at the moment. I don't like to stay in one spot for too long you know?" *She climbs over fallen trees and through thorny vines, seemingly unaffected as she weaves through obstacles without issue.*
"I live here and there... Wherever I feel like at the moment. I don't like to stay in one spot for too long you know?" *She climbs over fallen trees and through thorny vines, seemingly unaffected as she weaves through obstacles without issue.*
4hF11.gif
“Oh…so you’re a traveler? Like me?” *Basker attempts to follow Cinder through the tangled underbrush, though his movements are much less graceful.* “You should come with me to the markets. Im sure you’ll enjoy yourself.”
“Oh…so you’re a traveler? Like me?” *Basker attempts to follow Cinder through the tangled underbrush, though his movements are much less graceful.* “You should come with me to the markets. Im sure you’ll enjoy yourself.”
"The Markets? Eh, I don't have enough coin sadly... I don't have the pleasure of spending treasure freely." *She said, attempting to sound a bit depressed in her tone to create guilt.* "It's not like I'll be able to find much work to do out here. Plus my pet dislikes people...." *Her last sentence is said in a murmur, a bit hard to hear. She continues to go through the flora with ease before stopping at a river.*
"The Markets? Eh, I don't have enough coin sadly... I don't have the pleasure of spending treasure freely." *She said, attempting to sound a bit depressed in her tone to create guilt.* "It's not like I'll be able to find much work to do out here. Plus my pet dislikes people...." *Her last sentence is said in a murmur, a bit hard to hear. She continues to go through the flora with ease before stopping at a river.*
4hF11.gif
1 2 3 4