Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] Rooney's Art Shop (gems + treasure)
1 2 3 4 5
@rooney hello!! if you'd draw regular ocs instead of fr dragons, i have some stuff from your wl id love to offer for art!

i have:
-rainbow starswirl
-filigree rapier
-windbound mask
-standard of the windsinger x2
-winds charm x2
-song of the western wind x2
-aerborne gustgather x2
-gustborn balloon
-whirlwind sash
-spring's breath x6
-mistral mantle
-sakura flowerfall x2
-black tulip flowerfall
-loves herald x2

i also have a bunch of UMA if that interests you! you can see them here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3276200/6#post_55162401
@rooney hello!! if you'd draw regular ocs instead of fr dragons, i have some stuff from your wl id love to offer for art!

i have:
-rainbow starswirl
-filigree rapier
-windbound mask
-standard of the windsinger x2
-winds charm x2
-song of the western wind x2
-aerborne gustgather x2
-gustborn balloon
-whirlwind sash
-spring's breath x6
-mistral mantle
-sakura flowerfall x2
-black tulip flowerfall
-loves herald x2

i also have a bunch of UMA if that interests you! you can see them here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3276200/6#post_55162401
unknown.png
@rooney
Hi! I'm hoping to get added to the pinglist ^^
@rooney
Hi! I'm hoping to get added to the pinglist ^^
eHj6FXH.png Hi! I'm Ber
l7Ge01H.png
5hF3FGk.png
Jd88XNq.png
Hiya I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!
Hiya I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!
@Berber
@harv

I added you guys to the pinglist! Thank you for the interest!
@Berber
@harv

I added you guys to the pinglist! Thank you for the interest!
@titleidol
Heyo you have a lot of cool stuff but I won't take OC commissions on here, only FR dragons <:
@titleidol
Heyo you have a lot of cool stuff but I won't take OC commissions on here, only FR dragons <:
@rooney totally fine!! <3
@rooney totally fine!! <3
unknown.png
@Rooney Hello! I am very interested in getting a silly noodle commission but before I put in the order form, wanted to ask if what I want is ok with you! I want to get one done of this dragon below: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83072921][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830730/83072921_350.png[/img][/url] But want to add elements from the character he is based on that isn't visible on the FR dragon! This would include his face markings, his hair being the same as the character instead of the normal FR mane and his weapon+ clothes. I'd want a silly pose like those dogs holding a knife memes with general feral energy. Just a little gremlin ready to Attacc but he is just Smoll No worries at all if this is not something you'd want to do! Willing to pay extra for my request but 100% understand if not! Thank you for your time!!
@Rooney

Hello! I am very interested in getting a silly noodle commission but before I put in the order form, wanted to ask if what I want is ok with you!
I want to get one done of this dragon below:
83072921_350.png
But want to add elements from the character he is based on that isn't visible on the FR dragon! This would include his face markings, his hair being the same as the character instead of the normal FR mane and his weapon+ clothes.
I'd want a silly pose like those dogs holding a knife memes with general feral energy. Just a little gremlin ready to Attacc but he is just Smoll

No worries at all if this is not something you'd want to do! Willing to pay extra for my request but 100% understand if not! Thank you for your time!!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@Matcha I have decided to not include familiars with silly noodle doodles for now, but that will change at some point in the future, but for now I don't want to overcomplicate these as I don't get much time to sit down and draw on a general basis. Sorry for the late update haha

@JavaMP For the above mentioned reasons I want to currently stick with very basic dragon designs that don't have custom design influence. But I'm hoping that once I have more time I will be able to open up possibilities for more creative dragons and ideas
@Matcha I have decided to not include familiars with silly noodle doodles for now, but that will change at some point in the future, but for now I don't want to overcomplicate these as I don't get much time to sit down and draw on a general basis. Sorry for the late update haha

@JavaMP For the above mentioned reasons I want to currently stick with very basic dragon designs that don't have custom design influence. But I'm hoping that once I have more time I will be able to open up possibilities for more creative dragons and ideas
@Rooney
Thanks for letting me know! I'm still definitely interested even without including familiars, so I'd love to stay on the pinglist. Thanks again!
@Rooney
Thanks for letting me know! I'm still definitely interested even without including familiars, so I'd love to stay on the pinglist. Thanks again!
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
Hello Everyone!
A little update, I have added a pinglist for this thread (I hope??) So you can now pinglist yourselves as intended by the Staff.
( @Liesmith @lizzytiki @Tomata @Matcha @cheer @CornHusks @Enoch @Berber @harv pinging so you can add yourselves to the pinglist/give feedback if its working ;; )
@ArtShop If you have any trouble lmk and I'll try and figure it out! This is still very new so not sure yet how everything works

Next up to everyone waiting for their noodle, I should be able to send you the finished results in the coming days. I will open up for more slots once all the noodles are done and I can also add that the general waiting time for these is at least one month!
This is has to do with the fact that dragon gems don't pay my bills so these noodles don't have the utmost priority in my daily to-do list, but I assure you I am working on them.

Official stuff over, below is now only private update stuff for those who are interested :3c
I will move Flight! Yes you heard me, after joining 8 years ago and not once leaving wind, I have to say, I have grown tired of soft windy bamboo aesthetics and need a change of scenery. I love this flight and its community, but I want to branch out and discover new aesthetics. So the Artshop will either go on Hiatus or become ugly as I slowly step by step update the looks of it lol

Also wishing all readers a lovely week!
Hello Everyone!
A little update, I have added a pinglist for this thread (I hope??) So you can now pinglist yourselves as intended by the Staff.
( @Liesmith @lizzytiki @Tomata @Matcha @cheer @CornHusks @Enoch @Berber @harv pinging so you can add yourselves to the pinglist/give feedback if its working ;; )
@ArtShop If you have any trouble lmk and I'll try and figure it out! This is still very new so not sure yet how everything works

Next up to everyone waiting for their noodle, I should be able to send you the finished results in the coming days. I will open up for more slots once all the noodles are done and I can also add that the general waiting time for these is at least one month!
This is has to do with the fact that dragon gems don't pay my bills so these noodles don't have the utmost priority in my daily to-do list, but I assure you I am working on them.

Official stuff over, below is now only private update stuff for those who are interested :3c
I will move Flight! Yes you heard me, after joining 8 years ago and not once leaving wind, I have to say, I have grown tired of soft windy bamboo aesthetics and need a change of scenery. I love this flight and its community, but I want to branch out and discover new aesthetics. So the Artshop will either go on Hiatus or become ugly as I slowly step by step update the looks of it lol

Also wishing all readers a lovely week!
1 2 3 4 5