Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] Rooney's Art Shop (gems + treasure)
1 2 3 4 5
@Rooney May I be added to your pinglist? ^_^
@Rooney May I be added to your pinglist? ^_^
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@loverish lil cowboy!! that'll be 1000gems, once payment is sent I'll start working on it!
@loverish lil cowboy!! that'll be 1000gems, once payment is sent I'll start working on it!
@wildewinged ooooh that's such a clever idea!! I won't charge extra for smartness (and bc it's just a colour change) so it'll be 1000000treasure! Once payment is sent I will start working on it!
@wildewinged ooooh that's such a clever idea!! I won't charge extra for smartness (and bc it's just a colour change) so it'll be 1000000treasure! Once payment is sent I will start working on it!
@Liesmith Added! Thank you for your interest!
@Liesmith Added! Thank you for your interest!
@Rooney

Could I be added to your pinglist please!
@Rooney

Could I be added to your pinglist please!
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
USERNAME: Kett PAYMENT: Gems WISHLIST: None COMMISSION TYPE: Silly Noodle DRAGON: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65717886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/657179/65717886_350.png[/img][/url] SKIN/ACCENT: No APPAREL: Flaxen unicorn mane, white raven armour, veterans eye scar. Just these three items as she has quite a lot on her NOTES: - Let me know if everything is filled out alright ^^
USERNAME: Kett
PAYMENT: Gems
WISHLIST: None
COMMISSION TYPE: Silly Noodle
DRAGON: 65717886_350.png
SKIN/ACCENT: No
APPAREL: Flaxen unicorn mane, white raven armour, veterans eye scar. Just these three items as she has quite a lot on her
NOTES: -

Let me know if everything is filled out alright ^^
familiar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif
@lizzytiki
Added! Thank you for the interest!
@lizzytiki
Added! Thank you for the interest!
@Rooney can I be on your ping list?
@Rooney can I be on your ping list?
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@Tomata Added! <3 Thank you for the interest!
@Tomata Added! <3 Thank you for the interest!
@Rooney
Hi there! Would you be able to include familiars with silly noodles? Also, could I be added to your pinglist?
@Rooney
Hi there! Would you be able to include familiars with silly noodles? Also, could I be added to your pinglist?
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
1 2 3 4 5