Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Laptop Dragon Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Touhou lol you're good, and I'm glad you like them! I'll leave all three versions up in case you change your mind LOL.

To me, the gravity seaweed one looks like a long-haired pirate who got thrown into the ocean and is wet lol, the no gravity one looks like the actual dragon, and the one with both looks like a very hairy pirate XD, but maybe that's just me
@Touhou lol you're good, and I'm glad you like them! I'll leave all three versions up in case you change your mind LOL.

To me, the gravity seaweed one looks like a long-haired pirate who got thrown into the ocean and is wet lol, the no gravity one looks like the actual dragon, and the one with both looks like a very hairy pirate XD, but maybe that's just me
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
@Touhou @Natsukashii @Cthuwu Who needs a dragon when you can have a spiky goose? A new pose for Banescales is now available! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/3R2NhqX1/Banescale-Laptop2.png[/img]
@Touhou @Natsukashii @Cthuwu

Who needs a dragon when you can have a spiky goose? A new pose for Banescales is now available!

Banescale-Laptop2.png
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
Hello!!! Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70371510][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703716/70371510_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Method: gems [b]Dragon Data[/b] Dragon Lineart Color: dark red Apparel: N/A Apparel Lineart Color: N/A [b]Laptop Data[/b] Laptop Lineart Color: Up to you! Laptop Window 1 Image: Arts and paint type thing, like the [Item=Vista: Art Studio] look Laptop Window 2 Image: Something kind of glam, wine vibe and gold if that makes sense? Laptop Background Image: Black and white rectangles, abstract Laptop Color: Up to you! Keyboard Color(s): Up to you! Extras/notes: Hopefully my descriptions are okay. I would like to add the skin if possible, and let me know the cost as well please. Thank you!
Hello!!!

Dragon: 70371510_350.png
Payment Method: gems

Dragon Data
Dragon Lineart Color: dark red
Apparel: N/A
Apparel Lineart Color: N/A

Laptop Data
Laptop Lineart Color: Up to you!
Laptop Window 1 Image: Arts and paint type thing, like the Vista: Art Studio look
Laptop Window 2 Image: Something kind of glam, wine vibe and gold if that makes sense?
Laptop Background Image: Black and white rectangles, abstract
Laptop Color: Up to you!
Keyboard Color(s): Up to you!

Extras/notes: Hopefully my descriptions are okay. I would like to add the skin if possible, and let me know the cost as well please. Thank you!
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
@Touhou sounds good!

500g (base price) + 50g (skin) =
550g/kt (total)

Send that over and I'll get started ASAP ^^
@Touhou sounds good!

500g (base price) + 50g (skin) =
550g/kt (total)

Send that over and I'll get started ASAP ^^
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
@Touhou How's this look? Did I capture the vibe of the second window? Let me know if you need anything changed! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/rp7dw1Wr/Veilspunlaptop.png[/img]
@Touhou How's this look? Did I capture the vibe of the second window? Let me know if you need anything changed!

Veilspunlaptop.png
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
Perfect once again thank you so much [emoji=veilspun love size=1] and the second window nailed that glam vibe. I also love her name being sketched into the palette [emoji=heart size=1] and am very happy with the choices you made with the laptop colors!! I was wondering, would you consider doing a base for tundras down the line?
Perfect once again thank you so much and the second window nailed that glam vibe. I also love her name being sketched into the palette and am very happy with the choices you made with the laptop colors!! I was wondering, would you consider doing a base for tundras down the line?
@Touhou I was eventually planning on doing all of the breeds, but I can make Tundras my next priority if you'd like to see them produced! Any particular pose/vibe you had in mind? I'm picturing a kind of playful one right now, but if you're looking for something more regal/malicious/curious/etc I can do that instead. Let me know what you think!
@Touhou I was eventually planning on doing all of the breeds, but I can make Tundras my next priority if you'd like to see them produced! Any particular pose/vibe you had in mind? I'm picturing a kind of playful one right now, but if you're looking for something more regal/malicious/curious/etc I can do that instead. Let me know what you think!
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
Oh yes, I would love to see some tundras if there isn't any breed you're favoring in your queue. I'm not sure what pose I would picture since the few that I have are pretty different vibes. Though I do think playful sounds pretty nice!
Oh yes, I would love to see some tundras if there isn't any breed you're favoring in your queue. I'm not sure what pose I would picture since the few that I have are pretty different vibes. Though I do think playful sounds pretty nice!
Hello!! Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34048772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/340488/34048772_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Method: gems [b]Dragon Data[/b] Dragon Lineart Color: Artist choice Apparel: Ebony antlers; Blackwood necklace; Eastsong face mask; Glowing red clawtips; Garnet flourish tail clasp; Haunted flame tail jewel Apparel Lineart Color: Artist choice [b]Laptop Data[/b] Laptop Lineart Color: Artist choice Laptop Window 1 Image: Dreary/dreadful dark hallway Laptop Window 2 Image: Same image as window 1; but with a red filter overlay with clawmarks slashing across? (kind of like dying in a game) Laptop Background Image: Dark forest vibes Laptop Color: Artist choice Keyboard Color(s): Artist choice Extras/notes: If possible I would like the skin design. Let me know if anything needs to be changed as well as the cost!
Hello!!

Dragon: 34048772_350.png
Payment Method: gems
Dragon Data
Dragon Lineart Color: Artist choice
Apparel: Ebony antlers; Blackwood necklace; Eastsong face mask; Glowing red clawtips; Garnet flourish tail clasp; Haunted flame tail jewel
Apparel Lineart Color: Artist choice

Laptop Data
Laptop Lineart Color: Artist choice
Laptop Window 1 Image: Dreary/dreadful dark hallway
Laptop Window 2 Image: Same image as window 1; but with a red filter overlay with clawmarks slashing across? (kind of like dying in a game)
Laptop Background Image: Dark forest vibes
Laptop Color: Artist choice
Keyboard Color(s): Artist choice

Extras/notes: If possible I would like the skin design. Let me know if anything needs to be changed as well as the cost!
@Touhou Hello! Sorry for the slow response-- real life has been keeping me busy lately.

500g - base
50 - Ebony antlers
50 -Blackwood necklace
50 -Eastsong face mask
50 - Garnet flourish tail clasp
50 - Haunted flame tail jewel
0 - Glowing red clawtips
750g/kt

And I think I can do the skin for you ^^
Send over a CR and I'll get started ASAP

Warning: This may take me a bit longer than normal (not too much, but a bit) because I've been busier lately. Just a heads up ^^
@Touhou Hello! Sorry for the slow response-- real life has been keeping me busy lately.

500g - base
50 - Ebony antlers
50 -Blackwood necklace
50 -Eastsong face mask
50 - Garnet flourish tail clasp
50 - Haunted flame tail jewel
0 - Glowing red clawtips
750g/kt

And I think I can do the skin for you ^^
Send over a CR and I'll get started ASAP

Warning: This may take me a bit longer than normal (not too much, but a bit) because I've been busier lately. Just a heads up ^^
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15