Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | 100 Weeks of Roundsey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Watch how Blue wins on the very last week XD
Watch how Blue wins on the very last week XD
gRzB0Di.pngWIMBY100.pngWarcorgi_small.pngcorgisinger.png
Corgi Wrangler! Click on Corgisinger to get your own cute Corgi!quill.pngGio5nbn.png
Can you add me to the pinglist?
Can you add me to the pinglist?
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
>.> I would love to be added to the pinglist, might start my own journey for this achievement lol
>.> I would love to be added to the pinglist, might start my own journey for this achievement lol
DGvY4qO.gifvideotogif_2018.09.23_22.50.26.gif
Last week's Roundsey was very blessed! People are being pinged from the pinglist because something happened and I won something in Roundsey for the first time ever!! (Consolation prize but it's [i]still[/i] a win) The many next weeks may be back to pings of no wins again, but this is one huge achievement in FR for me that I thought I'd never get, glad to get at least one win before the 100 weeks is over :D And as usual, 100 tickets again into [b]Week 19[/b]! (With more hope for a short while now) Edit: I also decided to hatch one egg to celebrate. A disaster [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89901525][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/899016/89901525.png[/img][/url] [size=1]@Fouguri @Affect @cyx @RipPip @HalfPintVerdance[/size]
Last week's Roundsey was very blessed! People are being pinged from the pinglist because something happened and I won something in Roundsey for the first time ever!! (Consolation prize but it's still a win)

The many next weeks may be back to pings of no wins again, but this is one huge achievement in FR for me that I thought I'd never get, glad to get at least one win before the 100 weeks is over :D

And as usual, 100 tickets again into Week 19! (With more hope for a short while now)

Edit: I also decided to hatch one egg to celebrate. A disaster
89901525.png

@Fouguri @Affect @cyx @RipPip @HalfPintVerdance
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Incredible ! oo

congrats!
Incredible ! oo

congrats!
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
CONGRATS! also I actually really like her [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=132&bodygene=102&breed=20&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=93&tertgene=202&winggene=100&wings=37&auth=206301cd61b0c0cfe6c5734d1e765f5867193208&dummyext=prev.png[/img] her colors are perfectly ugly
CONGRATS!

also I actually really like her

dragon?age=1&body=132&bodygene=102&breed=20&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=93&tertgene=202&winggene=100&wings=37&auth=206301cd61b0c0cfe6c5734d1e765f5867193208&dummyext=prev.png
her colors are perfectly ugly
I buy nightmares here
Back to not winning, but I wonder how long. Maybe till the end of the remaining weeks

Another 100 tickets into Week 20!

Edit: I realized I haven't replied to the previous posts. Thank you for the congrats again! :D

Pinglist: @Fouguri @Affect @cyx @RipPip @HalfPintVerdance
Back to not winning, but I wonder how long. Maybe till the end of the remaining weeks

Another 100 tickets into Week 20!

Edit: I realized I haven't replied to the previous posts. Thank you for the congrats again! :D

OoOooOo! Spooky text~
We continue into Week 21 of sacrificing about one day's worth of Fairgrounds money into Roundsey's

We continue into Week 21 of sacrificing about one day's worth of Fairgrounds money into Roundsey's

OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Enter: Week 22 of the 100 weeks of throwing 100 tickets into Roundsey's Raffles

Enter: Week 22 of the 100 weeks of throwing 100 tickets into Roundsey's Raffles

OoOooOo! Spooky text~
When it's Week 23 and you realize you're not even close to halfway to being done. A test of patience...

When it's Week 23 and you realize you're not even close to halfway to being done. A test of patience...

OoOooOo! Spooky text~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8