Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | selling skins (gems/art/chars)
1 2
is lovely!

@yutashu I can offer art, maybe? Here’s my insta and artfight, for non dragon examples :}
is lovely!

@yutashu I can offer art, maybe? Here’s my insta and artfight, for non dragon examples :}
61221180_zfJFNtwK5ZCREpT.png
Hello! :) How much do you want for scanlines.spm?
Hello! :) How much do you want for scanlines.spm?
ePOliyb.pngo7ZCFYm.pngvZmPWxA.png
LDkMPPP.png0HSuCTF.pnguVEyOnT.png
NaRpy2m.pngBbPx2ym.pngnjCJq66.png
How much are you looking for Rowdy Scene Kids, Stuck in 2012, and Pastel Trickster? I'm also interested in scanlines.spm bit other people have asked for that first.

I have some characters for sale here I can use as partial if any of them interest you at all, you could also MAYBE ask about characters in other tabs too but I can't promise I'd be willing to trade them. https://toyhou.se/Ribbit-Frog/characters/folder:3905360
How much are you looking for Rowdy Scene Kids, Stuck in 2012, and Pastel Trickster? I'm also interested in scanlines.spm bit other people have asked for that first.

I have some characters for sale here I can use as partial if any of them interest you at all, you could also MAYBE ask about characters in other tabs too but I can't promise I'd be willing to trade them. https://toyhou.se/Ribbit-Frog/characters/folder:3905360
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
If you end up not taking the other offer, I can offer 700g for .
If you end up not taking the other offer, I can offer 700g for .
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
sorry i took so long to respond yall! the lack of discord emojis on this site is killing me i cannot properly express tone without them

@serpents love your art, i would need non-dragon examples though since im not looking to get dragon art
@enoch lovely character! wouldnt really like to get involved in the species though so ill pass
@necrovatai that works! ill send you a trade in a minute
@kilorechoy your art. reminds me of something and i cant. place it,, i do think i have a character that would fit your style though! ill dm in a minute
@LamiaSage make an offer! i think i bought it for around 800g
@clowning make an offer! i think i bought them for around 1000g and 500g (in the order you listed, pt is already sold)
@Zonai pinging to let you know i took the other offer (love the rainworld gif though)
sorry i took so long to respond yall! the lack of discord emojis on this site is killing me i cannot properly express tone without them

@serpents love your art, i would need non-dragon examples though since im not looking to get dragon art
@enoch lovely character! wouldnt really like to get involved in the species though so ill pass
@necrovatai that works! ill send you a trade in a minute
@kilorechoy your art. reminds me of something and i cant. place it,, i do think i have a character that would fit your style though! ill dm in a minute
@LamiaSage make an offer! i think i bought it for around 800g
@clowning make an offer! i think i bought them for around 1000g and 500g (in the order you listed, pt is already sold)
@Zonai pinging to let you know i took the other offer (love the rainworld gif though)
62-A0-EB98-7-C8-C-4-FC3-BADA-5-E76-AC9447-ED.png image0.gif
howdy !!! hopefully not too late to this haha, but would love to shoot my shot for one or two of these pretties for art :-) I have misc examples on my toyhouse and artfight, but here are some if you'd rather not dig ( x x x ) ! most of em are humanoid but I do anthro & feral too ^___^

the skins that caught my eye ( in order of interest ) :

no worries at all if you're not interested ! I am not especially knowledgeable about accent worths & how they translate to art worth, but I'd be open to negotiating haha
howdy !!! hopefully not too late to this haha, but would love to shoot my shot for one or two of these pretties for art :-) I have misc examples on my toyhouse and artfight, but here are some if you'd rather not dig ( x x x ) ! most of em are humanoid but I do anthro & feral too ^___^

the skins that caught my eye ( in order of interest ) :

no worries at all if you're not interested ! I am not especially knowledgeable about accent worths & how they translate to art worth, but I'd be open to negotiating haha

i like bugs & biology & weird stuff !!!
any pronouns, dms fine ^___^
i overuse emoticons because tone via text is my downfall i am so sorry in advance
@maggoteater i swear ive seen you somewhere here before?? i will dm you though!!
@maggoteater i swear ive seen you somewhere here before?? i will dm you though!!
Sorry for the late response, I can do 1500 for the two if that sounds okay with you!
Sorry for the late response, I can do 1500 for the two if that sounds okay with you!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
bumping this!
bumping this!
1 2