Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1s
1 2 3 4
@ValkoinenLeuka

I enjoy world building with a partner, its fun to bounce ideas around! I am over 20, and also tend to gravitate to fantasy settings. I'm a bit unpracticed with roleplay though, but would like to dip my toes in. Feel free to reach out in a PM!
@ValkoinenLeuka

I enjoy world building with a partner, its fun to bounce ideas around! I am over 20, and also tend to gravitate to fantasy settings. I'm a bit unpracticed with roleplay though, but would like to dip my toes in. Feel free to reach out in a PM!
hZipXGO.png
cSKe1Cn.png
CioCFC3.png
HJLIYn4.png
em6G0U2.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
H5iV1HN.png
up
up
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@ValkoinenLeuka

Hello! I love roleplay and am always looking for more people to role play with. Feel free to pm me for ideas!
@ValkoinenLeuka

Hello! I love roleplay and am always looking for more people to role play with. Feel free to pm me for ideas!
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I sent a message, thanks for reaching out!
I sent a message, thanks for reaching out!
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
Up
Up
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
Up3
Up3
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
Up
Up
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
Up
Up
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
Up
Up
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@ValkoinenLeuka I'd be interested in starting a rp with you! I'm 25, and I was an rp veteran before being an adult beat the crap out of me and left me no spoons for creativity outside of dnd until recently! ^-^;
@ValkoinenLeuka I'd be interested in starting a rp with you! I'm 25, and I was an rp veteran before being an adult beat the crap out of me and left me no spoons for creativity outside of dnd until recently! ^-^;
1 2 3 4