Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Far Above the World...
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[center][emoji=water rune size=1] Thank you [i]so[/i] much to Ice, to everyone who helped organise, co-ordinate and wrangle things on both sides, and to all those who participated in such a fun battle! [emoji=ice rune size=1][/center]

Thank you so much to Ice, to everyone who helped organise, co-ordinate and wrangle things on both sides, and to all those who participated in such a fun battle!

eiz • she/they • fr+8
coli grinding & levelling
X94DJRQ.gif
Thanks Ice for battling with us! It's great.
Thanks Ice for battling with us! It's great.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
yippee i can buy lairspace
yippee i can buy lairspace
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Thank you for the battle, Ice friends! My first dom battle since joining and I had a blast :)
Thank you for the battle, Ice friends! My first dom battle since joining and I had a blast :)
Thank you sooo much Ice! I had never experienced a dom battle before this, so it was super cool to be able to do it!
Thank you sooo much Ice! I had never experienced a dom battle before this, so it was super cool to be able to do it!
aC86tUH.png
sNuSVZA.png
tqGkHih.png
YMPbu9R.png
lesbiancatcher.png Invited-2.png
Thanks for a good battle Water, I hadnt participated in one in a long time and had a blast :)
Thanks for a good battle Water, I hadnt participated in one in a long time and had a blast :)
oMAEOf6.gif
Thank you for fighting us on such a short notice, Ice! I really had a blast and I hope you guys had fun too! <3

Now, back to the coli, I need more money again
Thank you for fighting us on such a short notice, Ice! I really had a blast and I hope you guys had fun too! <3

Now, back to the coli, I need more money again
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13