Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Polar Comet Raffle | CLOSED
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33
@EasilyAmusedKat certainly, thank you for letting me know the numbers ahead of time! It'll make receiving faster :D
@EasilyAmusedKat certainly, thank you for letting me know the numbers ahead of time! It'll make receiving faster :D
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
@Cnidocyte
No problem! I forgotted yesterday, which is against my own etiquette, RIP
@Cnidocyte
No problem! I forgotted yesterday, which is against my own etiquette, RIP
SOS! @siskiyou @squidragon @Croissants Username of your receiver: VoidSauce Ticket error details: It seems like my three level tens to voidsauce on Oct 8 were not recorded! I should have 5 level 10s recorded and the sheet currently only shows 20 levels total. Any other issues?: No other issues [emoji=fae happy size=1] (I did notice this before I sent my last two but completely forgot to message here)
SOS! @siskiyou @squidragon @Croissants
Username of your receiver: VoidSauce
Ticket error details: It seems like my three level tens to voidsauce on Oct 8 were not recorded! I should have 5 level 10s recorded and the sheet currently only shows 20 levels total.
Any other issues?: No other issues (I did notice this before I sent my last two but completely forgot to message here)
P9aWhak.png
eswSnrS.png
J7D1quC.png
qml57Um.png
3nFPpYa.png
VP2q7rm.png
95dAMMr.png
[quote name="Rattification" date="2023-10-11 09:45:03" ] SOS! @siskiyou @squidragon @Croissants Username of your receiver: VoidSauce Ticket error details: It seems like my three level tens to voidsauce on Oct 8 were not recorded! I should have 5 level 10s recorded and the sheet currently only shows 20 levels total. Any other issues?: No other issues [emoji=fae happy size=1] (I did notice this before I sent my last two but completely forgot to message here) [/quote] Entirely my fault! They have been recorded on the proper sheet now. Please forgive my mistake!
Rattification wrote on 2023-10-11 09:45:03:
SOS! @siskiyou @squidragon @Croissants
Username of your receiver: VoidSauce
Ticket error details: It seems like my three level tens to voidsauce on Oct 8 were not recorded! I should have 5 level 10s recorded and the sheet currently only shows 20 levels total.
Any other issues?: No other issues (I did notice this before I sent my last two but completely forgot to message here)

Entirely my fault! They have been recorded on the proper sheet now. Please forgive my mistake!
Look at my permababies. Look at them.
@DuskofDawn12 hello! sending over 40 L6 dragons with no bonuses.
@DuskofDawn12 hello! sending over 40 L6 dragons with no bonuses.
wLNPkA3.png
@jbapple @sikora @Danaisha @linin @Reckless @Scultone @Fablesky @Feety

Hi I crashed 3 hours ago and forgot to set myself to offline. And then now I woke up at 2am remembering I didn't put myself to offline :cry: I'll have to go back to sleep so could you please resend any dragons that you sent to me to someone else? Thanks
@jbapple @sikora @Danaisha @linin @Reckless @Scultone @Fablesky @Feety

Hi I crashed 3 hours ago and forgot to set myself to offline. And then now I woke up at 2am remembering I didn't put myself to offline :cry: I'll have to go back to sleep so could you please resend any dragons that you sent to me to someone else? Thanks
@DuskofDawn12 sure, no worries!
@DuskofDawn12 sure, no worries!
@DuskofDawn12 sure thing! thanks for the heads up, hope you sleep well! :]
@DuskofDawn12 sure thing! thanks for the heads up, hope you sleep well! :]
wLNPkA3.png
@DuskofDawn12 no worries owo
@DuskofDawn12 no worries owo
fUXUA3.png263ai.gif
@Rashakiro One hatchie on the way for now, hopefully more later!
@Rashakiro One hatchie on the way for now, hopefully more later!
mmS3ZtK.gifIzB9vJM.gifN4Bs15L.gifmlxx12Y.giff6ZeHT4.gifpKgPmMh.gif2ypyPzX.gifjInHI31.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33