Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New FR cryptid?
So, I just found an appropriately spooky surprise while trying to farm the new mushroom stuff! Behold an eyeless catercroak! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/848599732226228254/1161050392298266624/Screenshot_20231009_171645_Samsung_Internet.jpg[/img] I didn't even really notice it until after I got rid of the humble in front of it. It was probably just a one time glitch since the set of catercroaks I got after it were normal, but I still think it's pretty on theme with Halloween on the horizon!
So, I just found an appropriately spooky surprise while trying to farm the new mushroom stuff! Behold an eyeless catercroak!

Screenshot_20231009_171645_Samsung_Internet.jpg

I didn't even really notice it until after I got rid of the humble in front of it. It was probably just a one time glitch since the set of catercroaks I got after it were normal, but I still think it's pretty on theme with Halloween on the horizon!
9DdGlja.png
It's likely not a glitch, when you play coli without animations they just choose a random frame from the gif as a still for the monster. It's just that this time it chose a frame where the eyes were completely closed! :)
It's likely not a glitch, when you play coli without animations they just choose a random frame from the gif as a still for the monster. It's just that this time it chose a frame where the eyes were completely closed! :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bailey
she/her
+0 fr time
x4QiZEg.png