Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Art for Fodder - Closed! <3
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Katsuji @Negcol Super delayed but finished orders for the both of you! Ty for ordering <3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621556166866239498/1125470307583545536/018-Kamine.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621556166866239498/1125471742077452298/019-Viktoria.png[/img]
@Katsuji @Negcol
Super delayed but finished orders for the both of you! Ty for ordering <3

018-Kamine.png

019-Viktoria.png
v1eGWCt.png Azkhar
they/them
alchemy camp
capybara
mirror critters
oh rats!
fish??
an egg!
@Azkhar

That looks amazing, thank you so much!
@Azkhar

That looks amazing, thank you so much!
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@Hunt

Just checking in as I haven't heard anything in a bit
@Hunt

Just checking in as I haven't heard anything in a bit
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@NegCol
Hey! I got a little overwhelmed with life, I fully intend to finish all my orders but if you'd prefer a gem refund I'm happy to do that! :)

(Just DM me if you do! I will say the art will be done within the month, just... A lot of stuff is going on at my workplace and I've got very few days off right now!)
@NegCol
Hey! I got a little overwhelmed with life, I fully intend to finish all my orders but if you'd prefer a gem refund I'm happy to do that! :)

(Just DM me if you do! I will say the art will be done within the month, just... A lot of stuff is going on at my workplace and I've got very few days off right now!)
L3t8ZMg.png
@Hunt

Hi, there!

It’s been a few months, so I’m just checking to see if everything is alright. I know you’ve been busy, so I hope I’m not bothering you.
@Hunt

Hi, there!

It’s been a few months, so I’m just checking to see if everything is alright. I know you’ve been busy, so I hope I’m not bothering you.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
@JoweeTheRaposa

I keep saying I'll get stuff done then work keeps getting even worse I'll be refunding all the orders I got this push later in the week when I can get some gems. Sorry, but thank you for your patience.
@JoweeTheRaposa

I keep saying I'll get stuff done then work keeps getting even worse I'll be refunding all the orders I got this push later in the week when I can get some gems. Sorry, but thank you for your patience.
L3t8ZMg.png
@Hunt

Ah, it’s okay. Thank you for telling me.
@Hunt

Ah, it’s okay. Thank you for telling me.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17